Broadway Dining Packages for the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts are now available for booking!

Has anyone seen when they will start booking these? We will be there early Feb which is within the 60 day booking window, but there doesn't appear to be any reservations available yet...

Has anyone seen when they will start booking these? We will be there early Feb which is within the 60 day booking window, but there doesn't appear to be any reservations available yet...
Disney Parks Blog is reporting that on December 14th, guests can visit ArtfulEPCOT.com to find out more about the dining packages. I'm assuming that this will be the day packages can be booked.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...the-epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts/

Are the Dining Packages ever a necessity for Disney on Broadway? I know they are for certain narrators of the Candlelight Processional. However, for Disney on Broadway I assumed you just got whoever/whenever. This is my first year attending Festival of Arts. So please enlighten me-how popular are the Disney on Broadway shows?

Also, can you drop the Broadway part of the package? For example, there used to be the Fantasmic dining packages, but at the same time people were eating just normal meals at the same place/time.
For us, I was looking forward to Biergarten and it appears that they are holding ADR inventory for the Broadway packages.

If we are allowed to drop the Broadway part of the package, my thought is that I'd reserve Biergarten Broadway for the later part of the trip. And then try to catch some shows earlier in the trip. If the lines are long and we decide to not, we'll keep the Broadway part. If we've already watched the show, we'll drop that part.
Although if the only option is Biergarten with Broadway or none at all, I will have a tough choice.

When I was trying to find a R&C CP package for my recent trip, when there was availability at any of the Package restaurants, there seemed to be availability for normal ADRs also at the same time. The difference is that the package dining is one app, one entrée and dessert, as well as a non-alcoholic bev. For the non package ADR regular dining, you just order what you want off the menu (buffet or family style may be different though). If you do the Package dining, there is no requirement to attend the show....

I was wanting Biergarten, which is buffet so the same food. The price difference is $11 per person. I'm willing to pay that if it means we can stroll up at sort of the last minute and get good seats vs waiting in line and getting the back rows. Good to know that both dining options are available. Especially since it looks like we can get good seats without waiting in an excessive line and without dining tickets.

I was wanting Biergarten, which is buffet so the same food. The price difference is $11 per person. I'm willing to pay that if it means we can stroll up at sort of the last minute and get good seats vs waiting in line and getting the back rows. Good to know that both dining options are available. Especially since it looks like we can get good seats without waiting in an excessive line and without dining tickets.
I'm not sure "strolling up" is quite the right description of the reserved seating. At least for the CP it was still a very long line. We got into the line a good 30-45 minutes before the performance, and it was already winding back past Morocco, and got longer after we got in line. Of course the Standby line was several countries long by the same time, though.

Maybe the Broadway one is different though. I've never done that one.

I'm not sure "strolling up" is quite the right description of the reserved seating. At least for the CP it was still a very long line. We got into the line a good 30-45 minutes before the performance, and it was already winding back past Morocco, and got longer after we got in line. Of course the Standby line was several countries long by the same time, though.

I think this is super helpful for things like CP (also haven't been to B'way). Like - wow, I was amazed at the line to get into the CP with the dining package.

Broadway one has been very different. IME, the theater doesn't fill for any of the shows and you can get really good seats walking up right at showtime. Even on busy weekends.

We have never stood in line or even arrived more than 5 minutes early for the Broadway shows and have enjoyed really good seats each time.

Broadway doesn't have near the appeal as the Eat to the Beat concerts or Candlelight, unfortunately (or fortunately for people like me who hate lines and extra $$$ dining packages!).

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we are able to make dining reservations for this tomorrow what time that might start? I am just wondering if I need to set a 3am alarm. We have a reservation at Rose and Crown already that day and this is my first time to Epoct during a festival and dining package so I wasn't sure how it might work.

Does anyone know if we are able to make dining reservations for this tomorrow what time that might start? I am just wondering if I need to set a 3am alarm. We have a reservation at Rose and Crown already that day and this is my first time to Epoct during a festival and dining package so I wasn't sure how it might work.
I wish I knew the answer. No updates have been posted on Disney Parks Blog so far today. I've searched several the major Disney fan sites and don't see any updated info.

There was an article on Disney Parks Blog that said on December 14th, guests can visit ArtfulEPCOT.com to find out more about the dining packages. You could check this website and see if any updated info has been added tomorrow.

I wish I knew the answer. No updates have been posted on Disney Parks Blog so far today. I've searched several the major Disney fan sites and don't see any updated info.

There was an article on Disney Parks Blog that said on December 14th, guests can visit ArtfulEPCOT.com to find out more about the dining packages. You could check this website and see if any updated info has been added tomorrow.
The Walt Disney World website (artfulEpcot.com) says: Book online to secure your spot for this limited-time experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit. There is nothing on the booking page which will allow to make a reservation for the concert package as of a few minutes ago.

OK, it is 12/14 and 8am in Florida. I get this when I try to check for Biergarten Broadway. I do have a resort reservation and at an actual Disney resort. Up until now I haven't had trouble reserving even at 60+10 for my long trip. Could someone say when they can get a reservation?
Note, I also tried for a non-package reservation and that wasn't available either. What is also weird is that the date is within 60 days from today.

Tried to make a reservation and you must have gotten further into the system that I did. It will not allow me to select a time in order to request a reservation. I could be that they do not have the packages loaded into the system. Disney's IT at it's best.

You could try calling in, 1-407-WDW-DINE. The wait is most likely hours at this point.

Very disappointing that these are the same limited restaurant options they offered for the Candlelight Processional. I hope this is a one-year thing due to limited dining or staffing capacities. We are often willing to pay extra for a nice dinner and show, whether it's CP or BW, but not necessarily at these locations. Although, to be fair, we did do a Coral Reef package for CP, and we had a very nice meal and an excellent show.

I came here to see if anyone else is having this problem. I'm trying to reserve for even earlier - 1/31 - and am getting the same message, also for Biergarten. If you don't mind my asking, are you also trying to reserve Biergarten, crazy4wdw ?

We were just able to switch our regular Rose and Crown reservation for a Broadway series one about 5 minutes ago. It looks like it is finally taking reservations.

I came here to see if anyone else is having this problem. I'm trying to reserve for even earlier - 1/31 - and am getting the same message, also for Biergarten. If you don't mind my asking, are you also trying to reserve Biergarten, crazy4wdw ?
I was trying for several different restaurants just to see if I could reserve one and report that info back here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter