• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Britney Spears asks court to end her father's conservatorship

So it seems she was thrilled to get engaged, posted happy photos flipping her captors off with her ring finger and suddenly her Instagram was deactivated.

A woman having the right to self determination in all things concerning self is what's important, it seems her story is bothersome and off agenda. I'm not interested in ancient fights that are as old as I am, in my grandmother's fight that keeps recycling in the news. MY fight is I'm interested in what's going on with children and women and their money and their right to detach from powerful men who exploit them because society and the law STILL seems women and children as property to be subjugated. The fact no-one is in jail for sterilizing Brittney so she couldn't ruin the product (her body) with downtime or marry and have more kids to dilute claims to her wealth is proof of this. This sort of thing is where the fight is in 2021.

If she ever left her home state to do a show in another state and this went on it would be a federal thing or so it would seem. No words, this poor woman.

https://dnyuz.com/2021/09/24/the-surveillance-apparatus-that-surrounded-britney-spears/
https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/britney-spears
How awful. Society really needs to wise up to the abuser’s narrative of “She’s mentally unwell and I’m just trying to help her.” It’s an all too common tactic that they use to discredit their victim, get others — including the law — on their side, and further their control. We see it with Britney and we see it with Gabby Petito and with too many others whose stories will never be known to the public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter