Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy-MAY PTR-*5/9 - FRUSTRATIONS & 6 days left*

awww i'm sooo sorry about all that's happened. I think a little venting will help with your frustrations. on a lighter note...only 6 days left! so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! About CHH, we had plans to eat there but when we got there, it didn't really impress my DBF so we ate at Pinocchio Village Haus instead. Just another to-do to add to my list for next trip! If I miss your send off, i hope you folks have a wonderful, magical vacation! I know you will! Have fun

Jennifer - this was a really sweet and appreciated reply ... thank you!!

:eek: It's really terrible that they would flag that!! I enjoy reading your articles and I'm sure they would have been very helpful to a lot of people on the DIS. I'm sorry about that, I really hope it doesn't push you away from here! I'm excited about your trip report and I plan to have my eyes peeled for the four of you while we are there!

:eek: It's really terrible that they would flag that!! I enjoy reading your articles and I'm sure they would have been very helpful to a lot of people on the DIS. I'm sorry about that, I really hope it doesn't push you away from here! I'm excited about your trip report and I plan to have my eyes peeled for the four of you while we are there!

Katy ... I really appreciate knowing that you read some of the articles and enjoyed them. Internally I typically tend to reason with myself and resolve frustrations - I love sharing on the boards so I do want to post a TR. Thanks for nudging me in that direction.

I hope we bump into each other on our fast approaching trip :thumbsup2

Somehow ... this morning ... Gavin went to the bathroom a sleepy little boy and came out mid-sentence gabbering something about Disney World as though we were mid-conversation before he went in ...
"... so does that really happen at Disney" ... seeing that he'd just come from the bathroom I Did NOT want to touch the question!:confused3
LOL, I don't think I'd touch that one, either! :rotfl:

Hello Dis'board friends.

I share these last few PTR days of countdown with you - albeit with far less enthusiasm than I started out.
:hug: I'm sorry about all the... stuff. I've seen a variety of interesting (to be clear, I'm not saying "good" or "bad", merely interesting) moves on the DIS in my time and all I can say is - try not to take it personally. I for one hope you'll continue to come back and post! :thumbsup2

Aw, I'm sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me once regarding my DISisgns and it really boiled down to a moderator responding to complaint of violation without investigating it first.

They have to err on the side of caution and paranoia which I understand and it's definitely not personal. You can PM people links to things if you want :goodvibes

I really hope you do a TR, I enjoy reading about the triplets and would be sad not to read about your trip.

They have to err on the side of caution and paranoia which I understand and it's definitely not personal. You can PM people links to things if you want :goodvibes

I really hope you do a TR, I enjoy reading about the triplets and would be sad not to read about your trip.

I totally echo this!! I really am so very excited to see your plans come to all fruition and the fun smiles they create! Please don't abandon ship.

BTW, YES! We are planning for you to be a the DC Meet! I need to work on getting those details ironed out, so we can have soemthing to look forward to! Also, you posted a bunch of ??s on my 'PTR, and I did my best to answer them there.

:)

LOL, I don't think I'd touch that one, either! :rotfl:

:hug: I'm sorry about all the... stuff. I've seen a variety of interesting (to be clear, I'm not saying "good" or "bad", merely interesting) moves on the DIS in my time and all I can say is - try not to take it personally. I for one hope you'll continue to come back and post! :thumbsup2

Eh - I'll avoid internalizing and personalizing. I guess the hardest thing is I don't think the flagging mod took the time to see how I link back to the Dis? :confused3 ... thanks for encouraging me to come back. The perspective I'm gaining is to keep in mind I love sharing, talking with, and reading about all my Dis friends and their plans and upcoming trips!

Aw, I'm sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me once regarding my DISisgns and it really boiled down to a moderator responding to complaint of violation without investigating it first.

I'll be sure to PM the link(s) when I have an article I'd really appreciate feedback on. - thanks

I totally echo this!! I really am so very excited to see your plans come to all fruition and the fun smiles they create! Please don't abandon ship.

BTW, YES! We are planning for you to be a the DC Meet! I need to work on getting those details ironed out, so we can have soemthing to look forward to! Also, you posted a bunch of ??s on my 'PTR, and I did my best to answer them there. :)

I won't abandon the ship ... and thank you friends for helping me keep perspective here.

Liesa I went and read those responses ... all I can say is "Wow!" and "Thank You!":worship::worship::worship:

Don't you go bailing. PTRs like yours are what keeps me going and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that feels that way. Navigating the ins and outs of a culture (and that's just what the Dis is) can be frustrating at times. But its the interaction that keeps bringing us back.

I've been lurking and reading for awhile now. It would be sad to not be able to hear about the Happily Ever After.

Don't you go bailing. PTRs like yours are what keeps me going and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that feels that way. Navigating the ins and outs of a culture (and that's just what the Dis is) can be frustrating at times. But its the interaction that keeps bringing us back.

I've been lurking and reading for awhile now. It would be sad to not be able to hear about the Happily Ever After.

Thanks for letting me know you've been here all along ... I welcome "the lurk" and know I do a lot of that myself - enjoying the chance to go, read, experience, and (in a special way) share others encounters.

It's great to know that others have been reading along and ... I hereby solemnly swear that the "happily ever after" will be shared!! :thumbsup2

I know you're back... Gonna give us the lowdown??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter