Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

Just to add insult to injury, between the constant busy signals I get the ring, ring "Welcome to Verizon". 70 minutes of busy signals going strong!

how many of you will be seeing these phone numbers in your sleeping and hearing the busy signal?!:)

Whooo hoooo!

Welcome to the DIS! Good luck with your booking.

Still on hold here. Have they forgot me? LOLOL!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Wife and I joined DVC on our Honeymoon in Feb and are super excited about out first member cruise. Heck it will be our first cruise ever.

'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...'.........it will be ringing in my head later! ;-) Over an hour and still busy...

OMG OMG! Finally got live person was taking my info and phone battery started going out! Quickly ran and grabbed the fresh one off the charger so I am good, phew...

Waiting while she speaks to DCL right now..hoping for a Cat 8C!!

'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...', 'Your call cannot be completed at this time...'.........it will be ringing in my head later! ;-) Over an hour and still busy...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you are hearing a voice....We just get the annoying bleep bleep bleep

I am getting finger cramps............

OMG OMG! Finally got live person was taking my info and phone battery started going out! Quickly ran and grabbed the fresh one off the charger so I am good, phew...

Waiting while she speaks to DCL right now..hoping for a Cat 8C!!

I charged my iPhone last night, but still plugged it in while I sat at the computer on hold. Good luck getting the 8C. The website still has the 8:35 update.

Ok we requested late dining and she just came back on to give us an option of show times. She offered either a 5 pm or 7 pm show to go with our dining time. Took the 7 pm, so we will have more time to get ready before then.

Good info for folks who do not anticipate this, like me, lol. :) Still waiting for CM to return now from the DCL call..fingers crossed.

Ok we requested late dining and she just came back on to give us an option of show times. She offered either a 5 pm or 7 pm show to go with our dining time. Took the 7 pm, so we will have more time to get ready before then.

Good info for folks who do not anticipate this, like me, lol. :) Still waiting for CM to return now from the DCL call..fingers crossed.

We took early dining and were offered 5pm or 9pm show times. Took 9pm as I thought 5pm would be too close to a 6pm dinner.

I think we all will be hearing the Beep Beep Beep in our sleep and we will all have finger cramps

CarolAnn,
We also have the late seating with the 7PM show. Thought that would be best. This is our first cruise without our little girl, so hopefully we will be ready to party!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter