Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

As of 8:35 eastern, Category 8B is sold out. Wait time lists as 45 minutes.

As of 8:35 eastern, Category 8B is sold out. Wait time lists as 45 minutes.

Wow and Wow! Can't believe 8B already gone. And the wait time dropped considerably. They must be pumping through the ressies like crazy there by now.

Still on hold here now..no person yet.

Elvis again, am I sensing a theme here this morning? ROFLOL!

45 minutes of speed dialing, on 3 phones, both phone numbers and still getting a busy signal. :headache:

Wow and Wow! Can't believe 8B already gone. And the wait time dropped considerably. They must be pumping through the ressies like crazy there by now.

Still on hold here now..no person yet.

Still in the queue also. iPhone reports 48 minutes of call time so far.

Getting nothing but a busy signal on both lines since 7:59am - UGH!!!!

50 minutes of dialing on two phones only busy signals. I've started to experience dead air for a minute or two then the busy. Is that improvement? :confused3

Pixie Dust to all!!! Keep trying. I was fully prepared to do that myself...I guess I just got very lucky!!!

Almost an hour of just busy on 2 phones. I guess I got lucky in 05 & 06, because both times I got in within the first few minutes.

And of course, both of those times I had all day to wait on the phone. Today I have to bring my girls to a local fall festival for a performance at 11am.

Booking an 8A. It's available but they won't guarentee a stateroom number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter