Book flight through Disney or on my own

tigger334

Mouseketeer
My DH and me are going to do a cruise in September of 2025, I was wondering which would be better, booking the flight through Disney or doing it on my own?

I just wonder which is cheaper?

I would also like to know if Disney books the flight can it be booked it so you arrive a couple days early and leave a couple days after debarkation or is it only within 24 hours of sailing?

I have never booked a flight through DCL. But I'm usually flying into MCO and I book that on my own all the time.

The only time I've booked through DCL was when I was transferring an already paid cruise (but outside of final payment) to another and I had a lot of money left after the cruise. But it's not like there was any discount over what I could get on my own.

I'd only consider it now if I was needing to arrive the day of (so basically never since I'd never book a cruise I had to arrive day-of) so they could help a bit if there was a delay.

Is this domestic within US or other?

This is not something I remember seeing discussed here; I think most of us just book our own. Probably since it’s not as common for Travel Agents to book air.

Princess and NCL still have active programs.

I like to control my choices of times. Not a fan of late or overnight flights.

I find it easier to book my flights with DCL. I will determine the flights I need prior to calling and then let DCL book them. It’s all a neat package that way and you can pay off your flights while you pay off your cruise.

I find it easier to book my flights with DCL. I will determine the flights I need prior to calling and then let DCL book them. It’s all a neat package that way and you can pay off your flights while you pay off your cruise.
You get to pick actual flight times? If so, sweet.

And now I have heard someone mention booking air through DCL. Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest