Boma breakfast- still have Simba waffles?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing pictures a while ago of Boma having Simba shaped waffles, but does anyone that recently went know if they still have them there? I'm trying to decide on my departure day breakfast/brunch and so far Boma is in the lead because of that cute appeal and being able to walk around and view animals afterwards. My other considerations are Raglan Road brunch and Cape May breakfast.

They did not have them when we went in April. I would personally vote Cape May because I think Boma is a bit expensive for a non-character breakfast. We went on the strength of the glowing reviews here, so I'm sure there will be lots of die hard fans that say Boma is a must, but did not think the breakfast at Boma was anything special--it was all fine, it just didn't seem very different from other breakfast buffets at WDW.

We were there for breakfast in April and I don't recall seeing them, just normal waffles and 3 types of pancakes.
I passed on trying the waffles as there was so much other good stuff to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter