Boardwalk Market Store?

TiffFromTX

Mouseketeer
We've stayed there before but while I remember various shops on the Boardwalk itself, I don't recall if they have a marketplace (like Beach Club and Yacht do). Or do the various shops take the place of that? Looking for somewhere to get snacks for the room, like cokes, water, cupcakes, etc.

We've stayed there before but while I remember various shops on the Boardwalk itself, I don't recall if they have a marketplace (like Beach Club and Yacht do). Or do the various shops take the place of that? Looking for somewhere to get snacks for the room, like cokes, water, cupcakes, etc.
Boardwalk has the Screen Door General Store.

Thank you! That's a good one - I didn't know if that was a separate store or their version of the marketplace. Love it. Thanks!

Thank you! That's a good one - I didn't know if that was a separate store or their version of the marketplace. Love it. Thanks!
It is their version of the Marketplace stores at the YC & BC without QS food. The Screen Door has Frozen and Cold items (salads, pre-made sandwiches), grocery items, and snack items.

It is also directly connected to Disney's Character Carnival (items for Children) and Thimbles & Threads (Clothing, OTC Pharmacy items, and travel items). It is really one big store since you can enter 1 and walk through all 3 without going outside.

Dave

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest