Blue Goose Trip

If you go to HHN, I'll go. I'm not sure when it starts, and I guess that halloween night is the last night. I'm sure Deena knows the particulars. Are you thinking of staying long enough for a shopping trip? We never did make it to the Coach outlet.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Debbie, no backing out this time :rolleyes1 and especially because Joanne is going too !

No way I'd go to that thing on Halloween night...I want to go but not when the rest of the universe is going.

What difference would it make as long as you had the front of the line pass :confused3

I know it's a ways off still but if there are a few of you coming in early, I really should post that on both threads in case any of the "newbies" want to come in early as well.

If you go to HHN on the 31st would you still be flying in that day? Or on the 30th?
And if you do come in early will you still be there thru the 6th??

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this! :thumbsup2

I know it's a ways off still but if there are a few of you coming in early, I really should post that on both threads in case any of the "newbies" want to come in early as well.

If you go to HHN on the 31st would you still be flying in that day? Or on the 30th?
And if you do come in early will you still be there thru the 6th??

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this! :thumbsup2

I'm not sure which day I would come in, but I would definitely want to stay until the 6th :thumbsup2 the first ladies trip went by so quick so i'm pushing for more days this time !

What difference would it make as long as you had the front of the line pass :confused3

Yeah, you get to go in first, but wall to wall crowds are still wall to wall crowds. Learned my lesson at MNSSHP.

I have someplace to be on Halloween though.

Yeah, you get to go in first, but wall to wall crowds are still wall to wall crowds. Learned my lesson at MNSSHP.

I have someplace to be on Halloween though.

It was wall to wall crowds last year too since we went on a Saturday night, but it really wasn't too bad, I wish they would do HHN for a couple of days in November, now that would be perfect ! :thumbsup2

Beth I'm definetly staying till the 6th. wether a day or 2 gets tacked on before or after depends on the plans.
Which is way to early to decide now.
Remember last year we had 6 months and we changed things a million times.:rotfl:

There you go Debbie!

Catherine makes a good point. I'm not sure that I want to go on Halloween night either. I think a nice stay would be; arrive Monday, October 29th, depart Tuesday, November 6th. Now whether that's feasible or not :confused3

Beth I'm definetly staying till the 6th. wether a day or 2 gets tacked on before or after depends on the plans.
Which is way to early to decide now.
Remember last year we had 6 months and we changed things a million times.:rotfl:
Well, mainly what changed was the meals!! :eek: :rotfl: The dates basically stayed the same.

Catherine makes a good point. I'm not sure that I want to go on Halloween night either. I think a nice stay would be; arrive Monday, October 29th, depart Tuesday, November 6th. Now whether that's feasible or not :confused3
8 nights? Wow. That's a long time. It'd be great if people could make that work though. And with that much time people might be more open to doing something away from Disney one day.

Let me know if you guys are going to do something like that cause I have to call and extend the dates of the Grand Gathering or else you can't add the number to your reservations.

I know I could not stay for that long. :guilty: Well, unless I ship my husband and the kids off to NJ. But Sage could not miss that much school. So no. I can't stay for that long. :sad:

I know I could not stay for that long. :guilty: Well, unless I ship my husband and the kids off to NJ. But Sage could not miss that much school. So no. I can't stay for that long. :sad:
I can't either Kat.

My dates are Nov. 1-7 and that's what they shall remain. If anything, they might shorten not lengthen!! :eek: But let's not think about that. ;)

My plan is to fly in as early as possible (it's a 4 hour flight from Vegas) on Thursday the 1st and get a late flight out on Wednesday the 7th.

That gives me 5 full days and two half days there.

On the day I arrive I'll probably hit a park for a short while, then get settled in.
On the day I leave I'll probably do DTD, and Earl's before heading home.

I'll do Disney for 4 out of the 5 full days, and spend one day either at Sea World or some other Orlando attraction.

Well, I decided what I'd like to do on my one day away from Disney. :yay:

I think it would be fun to spend some time shopping! And go out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory.

So far those who have expressed interest in this besides myself are:
Jenna,
Debbie
Missy
Joanne
Becky

It's just something to think about. And here is the menu to the restaurant in case anyone is not familiar with it:

Cheesecake Factory Menu with pictures!

Beth,
we have 9 months to go, how many times do you think that will change? :rotfl:

LOL

Well, for me, none. I am going shopping and eating cheesecake dammit, even if I have to do it alone. :smooth: ;)

Well, I love to go shopping & eat cheesecake, so you won't be alone when you do those things!

Thank you all. With all the talk of mall shopping it may me go to the bigger
better mall.
Got some good buys for my 2 DD and the exchange. :yay:

I hope that any "newbies" keeping track of this thread, will come on over and join us on the chat thread. That's where most of the action is right now and also a great place to get to know the ladies going on the trip, before you meet them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter