Blue Goose Trip

R/T from Pop to SW is $60 for an SUV that seats 7 or $70 for a van that seats 8-10. This quote was given today by Bob at Sunray Transportation. I have used Sun Ray before for airport transportation and for transfer from Universal to Pop and have been very pleased with the service. I highly recommend this option if a group does decide to go to Sea World.

Hi Camille,
Um, just off the top of my head, I'd say no. We did MNSSHP last year and we picked a bad day or something cause none of us were all that impressed with it.

I think most of the ones who are coming in early so far are doing it so they can be at HHN.

Of course we are still 10 months out and that can easily change, especially with all the new ladies. :thumbsup2

I will be arriving early (10/30) but I do not plan to attend MNSSHP. I am not a big fan of parades and such. I am arriving on 10/30 because my husband and I will be visiting Universal 10/27-10/30. We are thinking about trying HHN--but I may be too chicken. :scared1:

R/T from Pop to SW is $60 for an SUV that seats 7 or $70 for a van that seats 8-10. This quote was given today by Bob at Sunray Transportation. I have used Sun Ray before for airport transportation and for transfer from Universal to Pop and have been very pleased with the service. I highly recommend this option if a group does decide to go to Sea World.
Thanks for that!

It's nice to keep that in mind if a few decide to go that way. I won't know personally until it gets closer and I see how finances are doing. But I am really interested it going to Sea World.

I will be arriving early (10/30) but I do not plan to attend MNSSHP. I am not a big fan of parades and such. I am arriving on 10/30 because my husband and I will be visiting Universal 10/27-10/30. We are thinking about trying HHN--but I may be too chicken. :scared1:
Oh, you should!!! I've been to the one in CA so I have no clue how the two compare, but I loved it and the ladies who went to the one last year really liked it alot!

Then that way you can at least say you went once. :thumbsup2

I haven't booked yet, but I plan to this week. Beth I think I am going to stay until the 7th with you!;)

I do not think I will be booking until March. We are still trying to catch up from Christmas expenses. But if I win the lotto between now and then I will most deffinately book. :woohoo:

I do not think I will be booking until March. We are still trying to catch up from Christmas expenses. But if I win the lotto between now and then I will most deffinately book. :woohoo:
I hear ya on that. :sad2:

But just to let you know if you just book a room you only have to put down one night's deposit which in something like $94. So it's not too terrible. Just an FYI. :)

I hear ya on that. :sad2:

But just to let you know if you just book a room you only have to put down one night's deposit which in something like $94. So it's not too terrible. Just an FYI. :)
Thanks for passing that on Beth. :hug:

I couldnt even do that until prolly mid Feb. :confused3

Beth,

Can you take my name off the list that booked?
I'm not sure of the exact dates yet.

What exactly does that mean? You thinking about coming early for halloween horror night? :rolleyes1

I was thinking of coming early. 5 days went by so quickly last week.
And I don't have to be home for Halloween.

Are you going to HHN? I don't even know when it is.

I will be going this year. Dont know when exactly I'm going to it though. :rotfl:

It means she's thinking of staying an extra day with Jenna and me to show us all the hot shopping spots. :rolleyes1 ;)

How cool! :woohoo: Both of you are staying later?
okay, when did i miss the conversations of who's coming early & staying late?
did all this happen while I was shopping? :lmao:

Hey Beth sent you a PM , Made my reservations today. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all :goodvibes

If you go to HHN, I'll go. I'm not sure when it starts, and I guess that halloween night is the last night. I'm sure Deena knows the particulars. Are you thinking of staying long enough for a shopping trip? We never did make it to the Coach outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter