BigDaddyRog

des1954

DIS Veteran
I received this in an e-mail today & said it was an agent in Mandeville, La. Is that true?

Edit to add....look at picture in post #3.

obama.jpg

Is that better? I guess I could only view it because it's my g-mail account.
I KNOW Barack Obama didn't approve this message!!:lmao:

I thought everyone on here was for Obama and his change, except for Jr's Mom and kahuna. I guess I won't need as many stickers and tee shirts for the Labor Day GG.

I thought everyone on here was for Obama and his change, except for Jr's Mom and kahuna. I guess I won't need as many stickers and tee shirts for the Labor Day GG.

Actually Pete, I am at a loss this election. I just thought Rog could confirm the sign actually being in his home town. I also thought it took a lot of guts for a sales agent to lose potential business by being so ragingly (if that's a word) political!!

I just don't think Obama has any substance to him.

Well............I'VE never seen that sign, but I know that neighborhood, I know where that office is......Im definately gonna run by there and see if the sign is legit or not!

For or against Obama.......thats some funny stuff right there!!!

I just don't think Obama has any substance to him.

He is nothing but an empty suit.

Actually Pete, I am at a loss this election. I just thought Rog could confirm the sign actually being in his home town. I also thought it took a lot of guts for a sales agent to lose potential business by being so ragingly (if that's a word) political!!

He may well get more business for telling the truth!:thumbsup2

Wish I had a sign to say that for my office.

What do your stickers and tee's say?

Well, they're not really Tee's for the ladies, they are mens underwear that can be worn as a Tanktop that say change you can believe in. Do you want one?

Well............I'VE never seen that sign, but I know that neighborhood, I know where that office is......Im definately gonna run by there and see if the sign is legit or not!

For or against Obama.......thats some funny stuff right there!!!

Funny part is Rog running down there to see if the signs there....rode trip ! :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter