BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

I don't like her at all. Unless there is more on the feeds, she seems to think she is playing a much better game than is being shown on TV. Of all the players left, really only a fan of Xavier.
See I'm kinda the opposite...I feel her personality leaves a lot to be desired, but I do feel like she's played the best game...she's smart and manipulative and I think is one of the top players of this cast.

I do much prefer X and would be happy if he won too.

I'm guessing that you are watching the feeds. On the show she seems very egotistical and almost "mu way or the highway"; is that how she is on the feeds?

I don't watch the feeds. I follow a lot of update sites and they will rehash what has gone on in the house and how Tiffany is maneuvering herself through the game. I've also seen clips of her in the house interacting with people. I don't think she is egotistical. She is the oldest person in the house and I think she has been more of a mother type where she will be straight with people, tell them how it is and if someone in the CO looks like they are going off their plan, she steers them back onto it.

I've come to the conclusion I like BB a lot better when dumb people argue and act horribly.

This season is boring. No one really argues. The gameplay, while good in the sense of making smart moves, is incredibly predictable.

Claire and Alyssa are next. Double eviction will facilitate that nicely.
Tiffany is by far the best player in the house right now. She is manipulative and knows how to be without being over the top and obvious. She is doing it without winning much as well.
X is good too from a competitive point of view and poses the biggest threat to Tiffany.
Kyland is too nice and will be one of the first cookouts to go.
Big D will be out quick too if he keeps pissing off Tiffany.
Hannah might do well just because of Tiffany.
And Azah (SP) is a person in the house.

This is the remaining schedule. There are a couple of Fridays added in and one Sunday where there will not be a show. Also some days will have a different start time:

Sept 5 Sunday 8pm
Sept 8 Wednesday 8pm - Zingbot
Sept 9 Thursday 8pm - Double eviction
*Sept 12 Sunday 8.30pm
Sept 15 Wednesday 8pm
*Sept 16 Thursday 8pm two hours - Double eviction
*Sept 17 Friday 8pm
*Sept 19 Sunday - no show
*Sept 22 Wednesday 10pm
Sept 23 Thursday 8pm
*Sept 24 Friday 8pm
Sept 26 Sunday 8pm
*Sept 29 Wednesday 9pm finale two hours

Thinking about it, the odds of Alyssa winning the veto are very high. X wants to keep Alyssa to 7 for obvious reasons. I can see him throwing it to Alyssa, because he knows he is safe. So there are 2 of the 6 veto players playing for Alyssa basically.

Tiffany is talking to camera saying that she will nominate Claire in Alyssa's place.

Xavier is really something, he said twice tonight that Tiffany is playing herself and not the CO, come on dude, only one person wins the money. Quit throwing comps.!

I love how they are all just thinking that Alyssa is leaving, its great knowing she blew the plan by winning HOH.

These girls are dumb, they outnumber the men and should band together and dump the guys.

Xavier is really something, he said twice tonight that Tiffany is playing herself and not the CO, come on dude, only one person wins the money. Quit throwing comps.!

I love how they are all just thinking that Alyssa is leaving, its great knowing she blew the plan by winning HOH.

These girls are dumb, they outnumber the men and should band together and dump the guys.

It is true that only one person that can win but she doesn't like to stick to the plan that would get them to the final 6. If the others are smart they will get rid of her next week if they can.

I think Tiffany may have sealed her fate this week, she may be the first CO member to go. She should have thrown the HOH, she put herself in a no win situation by winning. I was pulling for her too.
The next two Thursdays are double evictions. The CO will start knocking each other off tomorrow night.

Poor Claire when she started crying tonight my heart broke, she is a good sport and understood Tiffany's situation.
She has my vote for America's favorite player.

I liked after Alyssa won the POV and x was in the diary room and said haha Tiffany, this is what you get. 100% true and she should be very scared when she finds out it’s a double eviction.

Not me have not cared for Allysa since day 1 wish she had gone the first week. I am not sure who of the CO I want to win am leaning towards one of the girls then X or Ky as DF is my least favorite of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter