Biergarten with a group

deadheadbelle

<font color=00CC66>Mom to Space Ranger Josh & Prin
Have any of you eaten at the Biergarten with a large group? We have 11 people in our party & we figured Biergarten would be a good place in Epcot to eat as they have the long tables & we figured we shouldn't have a problem being seated together. Well, I called this morning for a PS & the CM said if it is a group of 9 or more it is likely we will not be seated together & we may be quite far apart. My DSIL also called & the CM did not mention this to her.

Anyone whose eaten at the Biergarten with a large group, please tell me your experience.

Thanks!

:wave:

We went with a group of 11 and sat together. Disney's standard answer is that they won't guarantee parties of 9 or more will sit together but I found the biergarten to be very accomodating.

Eat at off times (especially early rather than late for lunch or dinner).

Another good place with a group is Morocco. They were very nice and sat us all together.

Jenny

Jenny is correct. They say that to cover their butts. You should be fine.

Just remember "Darf ich bitte ein großes Bier haben."

Prost!

Originally posted by StuartMI
Jenny is correct. They say that to cover their butts. You should be fine.

Just remember "Darf ich bitte ein großes Bier haben."

Prost!

Uh, thanks. I'll have to run that one by my dad. He's German & coming with us in October! Can't wait to take him to eat at Biergarten!!!!

We went to Biergarten on Father's Day. The tables we were seated at which were the long ones only held 8-9 people. We looked around and that is all they had. We had 14 people, and they seated us at 2 different tables back to back. So we were technically sitting together, but not at the same table.

We loved the food, and the entertainment was great!

We went with 14 ppl during Thanksgiving 1997 and we all sat together.

some of the tables only hold 8 ( cause we sat at one!) on the second tier up from the floor (on the lower floor is where I think the table were 2 long ones together) so it could very well be you could not all sit together, depending on what is open at the time you get there. we went at lunch in winter and lots were open but they probalby try to seat the different groups scattered through the rest. so it is fair to the wait staff )so 2 tables may not be open right beside each other

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter