Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to Disney at the end of the month. My youngest will be getting her hair done at the BBB. I am wondering with her 'type' of hair, very thin and not terribly long what style we should do. Here are a few pics...if anyone can help!

Her hair is in pigtails here:
IMG_2662.jpg

Here is a pic taken in the fall:
bb10.jpg

Here are some pics of my oldest dd Jan. 2007 at the BBB:
kay1.jpg

dtd11.jpg

I am so glad to have found this site! I'm subscribing and will attempt to put up pics later of my dd8's day at BBB! :)

Hi Brooke, your dd's are so cute. Juliettes hair is ridiculously thin so much so that it will barely stay in a pony tail much less hold a curl and even though she has only had the fairytale princess hairstyle I think now matter what she chooses the will be able to do it and the best part is will stay. Have a great time.

BROOKETX--

hi!! I'm going to be starting work at the BBB for the disney internship program. I won't start my training until sometime next week or early the following week.

From what I've heard from other FGiT as long as you can get the hair in a ponytail with some to spare to be able to roll it into a bun then I'm sure you will be fine with the classic princess if that is what she wants. My hair is just above my shoulders and I tried the hairstyle on myself and was able to do it so I would say you're good to go with that one as far as the others go, I really don't know much about them yet. I will be sure to repost when I start my training if that helps!!

1) Has anyone used the "Disney Dreams Express" from the Downtown Disney BBB? If yes, could you describe what it's like?

2) I've seen the Minnie Dreams Dress mentioned on this thread. Does anyone have a picture of it and is it available at DTD BBB?

Thank you so much.:)

OMGosh!!! I really hope that they have the blue Minney dress still... i mean this is the STILL YOAMD !!!! She is going to be so sad! We really wanted the girls to get short sleeves this time so that they won't be so hot... i guess if she sees the dresses they have she'll find one out of them she'll like! LOL

I know this thread is about the MK location, but I am hoping a FGIT could answer my question about the DTD location. How many girls can be done at a time?? We are considering taking DD's brownie troop and I am wondering how difficult it would be to have everyone done around the same time?? There are 10 girls in the troop and a few adults that would like to participate!! Thanksprincess:

Hi I can't help w/ that answer but this thread isn't just about the MK location I was just an update on the Mk location and I haven't changed to title since.

Hello fellow DISers,

I was on www.Disneyshopping.com today. There is a 40% sale on Disney costumes (which include the princess dresses). I got the cinderella dress, shoes, wand and crown for under $30. I paid $28.78 for each set and just $5 for shipping. I am planning to return to the World this Oct. for the Mickey Halloween party. I remember how $$$$ the dresses were while we were in Disney this summer. I vowed to look for a sale during the off season (which seems to be right now). I placed my order today.

Check it out. You can get official disney gear at a great price. Now I think I can afford to do the BBB with my two girls. :thumbsup2

Is the blue Giselle dress available anywhere? It is my favorite! I've seen the wedding dress, but its not what I'm looking for.

So far no one here has posted that they have done it. I pretty sure if any of the ladies on here have they would have posted it by now. Sorry we are not able to help you at this point as far as guest. The only people on here that really know about it at this point is the fairy godmothers.

Here is some pixiedust in hopes that someone can answer soon.pixiedust:

the disney dreams express was stopped at the end of 2007. We diddnt get much of a responce on it so they stopped it. :sad2: Also the lightup minnie dress that was avalible earlyer in 2007 is not sold anymore in the world of disney store. I asked a cast member if we were going it get anymore in and they said no because that dress was introduced for the 1st year of a million dreams. since we are now going into the 2nd year of a million dreams it can maybe be found online at wod but that is not a promice.:sad1: :sad2:

well crap... thanks for letting me know so now i can get her to look at some other dresses online. She'll hopfully forget about it before then!!!!!

Ok, let me explain... there are 11 chairs in the dtd location and each princess is seated when the fgit is finished with the previous princess. It will be very hard to seat all of your brownie troop at the same time because not all fgit's finish at the same time. Now what you can do is schedule each princess 3 at a time in consecutive order, meaning that when you make resses sched. 3 at say 900am then 3 at 910 then 3 at 915 and so on...... also they MUST all show up to check in at the same time. this way they will all be seated right behind the other with no gaps(other princess)in between. this also includes any adult princess you might have. Hope this helps!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter