Betty White passed away.

This one seems to be one that hit hard for a lot of us. She was such a fun, spunky, full of sass kind of woman. Someone who you knew would eventually pass but it never felt quite real either that she would. I agree with the person who said feeling like they got cheated, so close to her 100th, on New Year's Eve and everything. New Year's Eve is also when we lost my husband's grandmother; it's poignant day to lose someone.

We'll watch Golden Girls with just a touch of introspection now that all have passed :(

If you get Pluto TV, on their TVLand Sitcoms channel 455, they’ve been showing reruns of Hot In Cleveland today. I loved that show.

I picture them all up there, reunited, singing "Miami is nice, so I'll say it thrice"
We’ve had the Golden Girls on in the background for decades. When my oldest DD, now 25 was little she’d sing “Mi-hammy, Mi-hammy” and so that’s how we all sing it when that episode comes on.

I’ve been telling younger folks they need to watch Betty as Sue Ann Nevin on the Mary Tyler Moore show. She was savage. 😂

There isn’t anyone who didn’t love Betty White. She will be sorely missed.

RIP. As I've seen said elsewhere, try to live the kind of life that she did, where dying at age 99 is considered too soon to go.

When I first heard this , this morning my Very First Reaction was…. I felt Cheated…seriously, I mean I had no idea if she was ill and had just seen a recent interview and she looked and was So very “ Betty”. It was just so Unexpected, despite her age/#. The body just doesn’t last :(.

she will be missed, RIP… she was an irreplaceable gem.

She was smart and funny, and seemed like a genuinely nice person. RIP Ms. White, you were one in a million.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter