Betty White passed away.

She dearly loved her husband, Allen Ludden, who died in 1981.
I'd like to think they are together again.
Many thanks to Betty for all the smiles she brought us.

I did not need to see this today. I remember how much my dad wanted to reach his 80th and he passed a couple weeks before his birthday. I always felt like he got cheated, and I feel the same now. Thanks for all the fun Betty! You will be missed.

I think everyone loved Betty White! What a wonderful, full life she led. R.I.P., dear lady!

TC :cool1:

Godspeed. To have made it to that age in what appeared to be fine health and with all her faculties happily intact, and to pass away peacefully without a painful convalescence...well, it’s hard to regret that for her. :flower3: I can only pray to be so fortunate.
Very well said!

This makes me so sad, she was such an icon and almost made 100 years of life. I can’t say that she was cheated, though. She lived an amazing life. She was an actress on television right from its infancy, she had a very loving 20 year marriage to her husband Allan Ludden, she had her love of animals and she was active and smart as a tack right up to her death. I think the world is poorer for her death, I will miss her. RIP Betty 🌹🕯

The world is a little bit dimmer IMO. She lived a great life but its always too soon.

While it's sad she didn't make the milestone, I'm so happy for her that she got to leave this world in what seemed to me to be a good place - still happy, aware, and enjoying her life!

I'm so heartbroken! 😭😭😭 I was so looking forward to the huge bash the whole country was going to throw for her 100th birthday. I blame the Lego meme!

Screenshot_20211231-155803.jpg

Nothing but a smile. After a sigh.

More time on earth often means more conditions to deal with chronically, at such an advanced age.

What a life. All the memories she brought to such a wide range of ages.

I also believe in being reunited after death. And she never remarried after Allen Ludden, by choice. That is a long, long time to miss someone.

I knew she had been married twice before. And it sounds like both men wanted her to end her career.
So she definitely was always a firecracker, and obviously decided NOPE. That was a lot of strength for that time.

Last edited:
RIP Betty White. I really enjoyed watching you through the years. You made my life happier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter