best romantic dinner spot without kids!!

Suzanne74

DIS Veteran
My MIL is coming down for 3 days of our 9 day trip and DH and I will be by ourselves one night:Pinkbounc

We plan to do one of the parks that day and have hopper passes. We will all head back to OKW around 3pm for dd's nap, get ready and then off we go! We really want to go to the countries at Epcot - it is a tradition for us prior to our 3yr old ;) we used to try a drink from as many countries as we could! We will also be finishing the night off at Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk so any suggestions for a good romantic restaurant at either Epcot, on monorail to epcot or boardwalk would be GREAT!!

Thanks in advance!

We are getting a night out next week. We plan to end our night at Jellyrolls too. After going over the menus quite a few times, I finally decided on dinner at Yachtsmans Steakhouse. Weve never been so it will be something new for us. From what Ive heard its really nice and good food too.
We also hope to squeeze in Illuminations after dinner. ;)
Enjoy your night out!!!

Around EPCOT, I would recommend Le Cellier or the Rose & Crown (ask for a patio table) inside EPCOT. At the Boardwalk, I would recommend the Yachtsman Steakhouse. On the monorail, I would STRONGLY recommend the California Grill.

California Grill is excellent! I had dinner in the early evening, when the sun was about to set they drew the shades up for a panoramic view of the lake and MK! If you have later reservations, I'm sure you'd be able to see the fireworks. I have heard Victoria and Alberts is romantic in the main dining room. Chefs de France was good as well - make sure you like french food though....

Cal Grill
Yachstman Steakhouse
Flying Fish

I would also add Citrico's.
If it was me, it would be either Cal Grill or Citrico's

But the most romantic restaurant in all of WDW is definitely V and A's.

California Grill gets my vote, too. Watching Wishes while eatting one of those fantastic desserts, it doesn't get much better than that!!:blush:

Inside Epcot -- Le Cellier or Bistro de Paris

Outside Epcot -- YSH, FF, CG or Narcoossee's.

DH and I really like Palio at the Swan (right next to Boardwalk!). It's Italian - but not "normal" Italian - the chef comes up with his own creations every night, and they are wonderful! The tables have candles, and there are strolling musicians! Very good wine menu too! ::yes::

Since you're having a big night out and you will be at Epcot why don't you try Bistro de Paris? I haven't eaten there since I was a child (and I remember it being very good), but all the recent reviews I have seen say it is a quiet, romantic spot with excellent food.

Melissa

The California Grill would be a great choice. I popped the question there. Down on one knee, she thought I dropped my fork or something. We got a standing "O" from the restaurant.

Can't beat the view either.

Have fun

p.s. - we LOVE Jellyrolls. Have some good requests ready.

013.JPG

Yachtsman Steakhouse is romantic - ask to sit by Stormalong Bay. Went to Bistro de Paris, and although the setting (being in "France" and all) was romantic, the food was not the best we've had there.

We had dinner last night at Le Bistro..worldshowcase..france area.

All I can say is WOW!!!

We haven't eaten there since our honeymoon..and it was fantastic. The service was great..the food outstanding.

There is a prix fixed menu price..if you want...$60 or $95 with wine.

It is a five course meal..2 appetizers, two entrees, 1 dessert..smaller portion sizes than if you just order one and one..but, definately the way to go. We had the wine also..left the paring up to the server...all I can say...again..WOW..he did a fantastic job.

The whole night is very relaxed..dinner took almost three hours...we saw the illuminations fireworks from the window..just a fantastic night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter