Best rides at Disney World

Best and Favorite are different...

MK: Haunted Mansion for BEST; People Mover for Favorite

EP: Guardians for BEST; Guardians for Favorite

HS: Rise for BEST; Tower of Terror for Favorite

AK: Flight of Passage for BEST; Kilimanjaro Safari for Favorite

If I could only pick one out of all that, it would be Kilimanjaro Safari.

MK: Haunted Mansion or Big Thunder (Space is fun but too rough)
EP: Guardians (if you don't like roller coasters, Soarin')
HS: Tower of Terror (unless you are a Star Wars fan, then Rise)
AK: Flight of Passage (doesn't matter if you are an Avatar fan)

Small world is my must do for sentimental reasons, but I have the most fun in guardians. I think that Rise is the most unique/immersive, but I’m not a Star Wars fan so it’s only good but not great for me.

On my latest trip a few weeks ago, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway officially took my number one spot! I've loved it for a long time but have found that I fall exponentially more in love with it each time I ride it! :earsboy:

Pirates of the Caribbean and it isn't even the best version of the ride.
If the question had been best rides at any Disney Park - I know exactly which version you are talking about!! Absolutely #1 on our list of favorite attractions. I so wish that 'version' would get to the US!

Tower of Terror.

Honestly though, now that I'm older I have tons of fun on the lame older rides in the Magic Kingdom especially (nostalgia maybe) lol and short lines are nice too -- Tiki Birds, Small World, Carousel of Progress, Walt Disney World Train.
This is me and hubby! We have teenagers and can send them off to thrill rides while we enjoy being old. Lol.

MK: Space Mountain. Just wonderful theming. So thrilling in a pleasant way. Represents all the best in Disney - taking a classic, basic roller coaster and elevating it

Epcot: Test Track. Great tech. Learnt a bit.

Animal Kingdom: Flights of Passage. Holy smokes, what a ride. The immersion was insane.

Studios: Rise of the Resistance. Like being in a movie.

My list was pretty much all favorites, which means they are my best. I forgot to add Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress - I just really love them. I love almost everything at MK, though, lol

This is the one I want to do the most.

It's actually my favorite attraction... I even had a Behind the Seeds tour in the plans prior to covid cancelling that trip. There is something about that initial entry of the dome, it feels surreal. I am also a huge fan of SSE, even in it's outdated glory. I love the smell of burning Rome (have the candle). I never really see people mention that either. Regardless Epcot has always been my favorite park, sadly my family doesn't hold the same sentiment. For the park OR Living With the Land... lol

It's not. There is a big difference if you are riding it during the day versus riding it at night. During the day there is not enough time for your eyes to adjust to the darkness.
Yes, and that problem gets worse as you get older (your eyes adjust more slowly). It’s one reason I wear wraparound sunglasses in the park, so that I can see on HM and Spaceship Earth at the beginning of the ride!

It's not. There is a big difference if you are riding it during the day versus riding it at night. During the day there is not enough time for your eyes to adjust to the darkness.
Huh. Yeah, all the times we got on it was broad daylight outside, so it makes sense! I remember barely being able to see the groundskeeper and his dog and thinking that maybe the spotlight was broken or something, while other parts looked fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter