Peter Pan
Test Track
Soarin
Safari
Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
Slinky Dog Dash
Star Wars ROTR

*I haven‘t had the chance to ride Toy Story Mania or the new Mickey and Minnie ride at DHS

Best or favorite? Best is subjective so I'll go with favorite.

At MK - I have a number I must do. BTMRR, POC, HM and Peoplemover.
At AK - Safari
At HS - ToT
at Epcot - a few I must do. SSE, LWTL and walking through the Living Seas.

It took me a bit to warm up to GOTG but I really liked it the 2nd time I rode it; it’s up there as the best ride.

I also love love love ROTR, it’s such an immersive and fun experience. I have such a blast interacting with the First Order cast members.

FOP and Kilimanjaro Safari are amazing as well.

Magic Kingdom has lots of classic rides but really needs a major overhaul; excited for Tron but it needs some new life injected into it. 7DMT doesn’t do much for me, even though it is a well done ride. Great for young kids but I can skip it and not feel like I missed anything.

Best ride is a pretty subjective thing, but I'll play.
Haunted Mansion for Imagineering at its finest
Rise of the Resistance and Tower of Terror for immersion

Haunted Mansion (why it is so dark lately, though?)
Runaway Railway is my favorite thing to ride as a family
FoP and Everest are my personal favorites
Only got on Cosmic Rewind once and it caught me off guard, did enjoy it with my mind, not so much with my stomach

MK- BTMRR, Pirates, Haunted Mansion
EPCOT - GoTG
HS - Rise, Slinky
AK - FoP, EE

Rise is the “best” ride and it’s not even close.

But Guardians is my favorite.

Tower of Terror.

Honestly though, now that I'm older I have tons of fun on the lame older rides in the Magic Kingdom especially (nostalgia maybe) lol and short lines are nice too -- Tiki Birds, Small World, Carousel of Progress, Walt Disney World Train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter