Best rides at Disney World

Gradians of the Galaxy - its the only ride Id probably go back to Disney for - its a very impressive ride, sadly the music can make a difference and if you get what I consider a bad song then it takes away from it IMO.

MK - Id say Big Thunder...just because Tron is ridiculously short - I enjoy the classic rides, but most of them are not the same classic rides I remember so not all that interested in doing them again after this last trip.
HS: Slinky Dog - I still say Rise is the most overrated ride ever - Toy Story all then a bit worn IMO - is a close second
AK: FOP - even with the talk of being blurry and all - its a really cool ride and well done IMO - Expedition Everest is a close second

Living with the land is alway better than anything. Can’t wait to try the new diversity mountain and see how it compares to splash.

If I could only do one thing at WDW, it would be Country Bears. When that gets changed, it would probably be Tiki Room. As far as current rides, PotC at MK. ToT at HS. EE at AK and I guess Soarin' at Epcot.

My favorite thing ever in WDW was the old good morning show at MK on the train station platform. There is so much excitement to get into the park. And then you walk under the tunnel and MK is revealed all at once. I miss that.

Name the best rides at Disney World my favorite ride is Mickey Railroad runaway.
Absolute favorite is Haunted Mansion. Also like Carousel of Progress and People Mover. At Epcot, there's no question it's American Adventure (not technically a ride, I know) and Spaceship Earth. AK is trhe safari and The Studio is Tower pf Terror by a landslide.

Thank goodness you mentioned the darkness. I honestly thought it was because I haven't gotten my cataracts done yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter