Best places to buy cheap Disney clothing?

spoonfulofdole

Earning My Ears
I am a girl who loves to wear Disney tees and tanks to the parks, but I'm also a poor college student, about to graduate and be even poorer. Has anyone found a particular place that has great deals on Disney apparel? I'm in the need (okay, more in the WANT) of a few new things for my upcoming trip.

Kohls, Target and Walmart all carry assorted Disney clothing.

You should check out Disney Bounding! You can put together some pretty neat outfits with regular clothing that emulate the colors and style of any Disney Character. Have you heard of it?

I get all my Disney tanks from Hot Topic online.. Maybe not as cheap as your looking for but great selection and usually online you can get discounts, and some of the tanks that I suppose don't sell as well as others are usually even lower discounted. And you can get free shipping to the store.

I too got shirts this past week for $1, including plus sizes. I find the online store has some good deals if you check it often. I bought 6 shirts for $76( including tax and shipping)...which ended up being $12.60 a shirt. I got men's XL, 3XL (2), 4XL, women's M and 3XL. It is hard to find the plus sizes.

Check out www.uniqlo.com This is a Japanese company that has been expanding into the U.S. They have some really cute Disney and Pixar t-shirts that are $13 regular price but can be as cheap as $4 when they go on sale. Make sure to check the men's sale section too as some of the best selections can be found there.

Any store outside of Disney in Florida. Very cheap Disney merchandise.

Target. And if you're on the small size, try the larger size kids T's because those can be even cheaper. Old Navy often has some, too.

Ditto on Kohls. Check out their online clearance when they are doing the 30% off sale and free shipping. They have junior size ones too (mostly Frozen) that would fit an adult as well.

I am a girl who loves to wear Disney tees and tanks to the parks, but I'm also a poor college student, about to graduate and be even poorer. Has anyone found a particular place that has great deals on Disney apparel? I'm in the need (okay, more in the WANT) of a few new things for my upcoming trip.

Walmart usually has some.

JC Penney's has a disney store inside their stores and with their coupons and doorbusters they can be fairly inexpensive.
Unfortunately, I think most of their coupons don't apply to Disney store items. I tried online and could not use toward Disney clothes or items.

Kohls! Right now there are a bunch of frozen tees in juniors sizes on clearance for $4.80 and I got 30% off. Without a card you should be able to get 15-20% off the clearance prices.

Unfortunately, I think most of their coupons don't apply to Disney store items. I tried online and could not use toward Disney clothes or items.

Guess it depends on who is ringing them up - I was able to use at the store. So who knows

Kohls, Target and Walmart all carry assorted Disney clothing.

You should check out Disney Bounding! You can put together some pretty neat outfits with regular clothing that emulate the colors and style of any Disney Character. Have you heard of it?

I have heard of Disney bounding! I was considering doing this. The only problem is finding clothing that is comfortable to wear in the heat. Thanks for the suggestions!

Ditto on Kohls. Check out their online clearance when they are doing the 30% off sale and free shipping. They have junior size ones too (mostly Frozen) that would fit an adult as well.

Ooooh I am going to go check this out now!

Check out www.uniqlo.com This is a Japanese company that has been expanding into the U.S. They have some really cute Disney and Pixar t-shirts that are $13 regular price but can be as cheap as $4 when they go on sale. Make sure to check the men's sale section too as some of the best selections can be found there.

Never heard of them! I am going to go take a look! Thanks :)

you can make freezer paper shirts with shirts or tanks you already have or from Michael's with their coupon....:sunny:

I buy my kids mostly from Old Navy and Target. My teen's from Hot Topic. Be forewarned that their tanks are not consistent in sizing. I will buy some from the Disney Store when there's a sale but they tend to use heavy, full screen art that can be uncomfortable especially in the heat. JC Penney carries nice, light Disney tees and tanks in the Junior section and are almost always on sale. Those I've been able to use the coupons on. The Disney Store section in JC Penney has never let me us JC Penny coupons. Ours only carries kid's sizing.

I don't know how you feel about thrift stores but I found amazing deals on shirts actually from Disney World. There were often shirts that had obviously only been worn once or twice as well as many that still had tags. I guess people would get them as souvenirs and not want them. I was able to buy shirts for our family of 8 for a 2 week trip ( a different shirt each day) almost entirely with new Disney World shirts from the thrift store. Some of them were still sold at Disney while we were there. We paid between $1 and $4 each. Like I said, some still had the tags with $20-$40 prices. My kids loved having shirts that were actually from Disney World instead of just shirts with Disney characters. Just an idea :)

Target is my favorite. Often on clearance at the then end of season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter