Best places to buy cheap Disney clothing?

Uniqlo.com has all of their t-shirts (including Disney/Pixar) on a special promotion this week for $10. Also check the Disney Stores that are located in outlet centers. The ones near me have a decent selection of clearance t-shirts from Disneyland that end up costing less than $10.

I love finding Disney clothing at thrift stores! But there's no guarantee they'll be there. :(

Funny story: I bought a pair of Mickey Mouse pj pants at Disney... and then found the EXACT SAME pair at the thrift store a couple of weeks later. So now I have two pairs of the same pj pants. XD

My dd has gotten a bunch of cute T's from Kohls for pretty cheap, and you can use coupons and codes.

There is a Walmart right outside of Disney that has a huge (HUGE!) assortment of cute Disney shirts and souvenirs!

Try teefury and ript. They both have 1 or 2 random shirts each day, for Around $11. They are really random, but Disney designs show up frequently. Today's designs are Stitch :) I wear my powerpuff princesses all the time and get so many compliments. Plus, they're different than what everyone else is wearing!

I'll second Hot Topic for Disney mercy. I have bought everything from shirts to salt and pepper shakers :rolleyes1 and have been happy with all of them! It might not be super cheap, everything is around $20, but they seem to always have some type of sale/free shipping promo going on. The tanks especially are nice because they have a nice variety of characters/movies to pick from. They are also always adding new products. I was able to find tanks with my favorite scenes from TLM and Up on them so those will be trip staples from now on. They are really comfortable and cool to wear to the park as well! I say if you can find one you love, splurge for your trip!

5 Below often has Disney tshirts for $5. Last time I was there they had several Frozen tees, but also Aurora, Bambi, and Toy Story. Possibly others, I wasn't looking closely.

If you are in to crafting, even simple DIY, check out Pinterest. Tons of neat ideas. Buy you own shirt and create! Good for harder to find sizes and the choice of making a t shirt, a tank, even racer backs, or hoodies.
558d1f5cc44168fed757101a692c3136.jpg

c15596d76419907821dff52d9f9f7ca3.jpg

413e40c9004a2aa50a0e4bbd70d003d1.jpg

Nah, who cares? As long as it's still relevant. However, over on the tips board, "Everything Pooh Sized" has been bumped for 7 years! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter