• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best DVC STUDIO for Five

So we decided to splurge a bit since it'll be my birthday. We've got a request in for 7 nights at BWV followed by 3 nights at VGF ;)
Good for you....it's your birthday....enjoy!!!! Did you check OKW, the 1 bedrooms there are beautiful and it is a very relaxing resort. My 2 boys love it the best, and we have stayed in many of the resorts.

I would love to stay at OKW one day! It’s so different from what we’re use to on the west coast. I’m thinking next trip we’ll do AKV and OKW I’m just working my way through the list, haha.

I would love to stay at OKW one day! It’s so different from what we’re use to on the west coast. I’m thinking next trip we’ll do AKV and OKW I’m just working my way through the list, haha.

We have done that, but since we have been doing this for quite a while, we now stick with OKW...LOL.

With 5 people I'd also say Poly. Two showers, it also has better storage for your clothing. BCV studio has very little storage, but a few weirdly shaped drawers and drawers in the coffee table, but you've stayed there, you already know that.
Hi there - where is there storage for your clothes in a Poly studio since no dresser? Concerned since there will be 4 of us & I can't live out of my suitcase for a week!

Hi there - where is there storage for your clothes in a Poly studio since no dresser? Concerned since there will be 4 of us & I can't live out of my suitcase for a week!

There is storage at PVB! Drawers under the bed, the ottoman is a chest and there is drawer and shelf space in both bathrooms! Plus hanging space in the closet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter