Best DVC STUDIO for Five

Carolynleanne

Canadian Disney mom
We're looking at heading back to our Happy Place in early 2020. We've stayed at Beach Club multiple times and love having access to Stormalong Bay and being walking distance to Epcot. I'm of the opinion that if it aint broke, don't fix it ;) but my husband wonders if we should try something different. Which is your favorite DVC resort that sleeps 5 in a studio besides BCV?

I was of the understanding that OKW only slept four in a studio. I'd totally stay there if it did though!

Wouldnt THAT be nice though. As much as I'd love a one bedroom, as Canadian we've got to make up for that horrible exchange rate :(

Doesn’t OKW have the sleeper chair in addition to the 2 beds?

I would go with BWV nice resort in walking distance to Epcot.

Poly is also nice but not a fan of the theming.

We have only stayed in a studio in BWV and VGF. Either of those are a nice option. I prefer the VGF just because you have two showers and multiple people can get ready at once.

Last edited:
I know some studios have 2 toilets but for those who stay at the older resorts, how do you manage the 1 bathroom with 5 people? I've been considering breaking up my family since there's no availabilty in a 2 bedroom but I think 5 adults ( in a 1 bedroom), and 1 bathroom would be a struggle.

Nope.

They have the sleeper chair in the 1 & 2BR's. Studios only have 2 queen beds and are occupancy of 4 plus 1 under 3.
My Bad! Thanks for the clarification..it’s been a long time since I stayed at an OKW studio

I know some studios have 2 toilets but for those who stay at the older resorts, how do you manage the 1 bathroom with 5 people? I've been considering breaking up my family since there's no availabilty in a 2 bedroom but I think 5 adults ( in a 1 bedroom), and 1 bathroom would be a struggle.

Choose a one bedroom with 2 bathrooms? I’ve stayed in a studio with 4 adults and we had no issues, some work better than others though. Like Jambo studios are better than kidani due to how the bathroom is set up (sink outside the toilet/shower at Jambo).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter