Best Dessert at Disney Springs... GO!!

Wine Bar George opened last night and they have a few dessert options. One is a chocolate experience - white, dark and milk chocolate paired with 3 wines (I think it was a muscat, a 20-year port and a merlot) and then they also have a DELICOUS Olive Oil Cake with mascarpone cream and candied olives. SO SO GOOD.

I saw someone mentioned it, and I have to back them up. A homemade s'more from the Ganachery is one of my favorite desserts on property. You might think to yourself - really, a s'more?! TRUST ME. They make them to order, and you can watch through the window. The graham cracker is actually kind of soft and very substantial. They spread chocolate ganache all over the cracker, add a huge square marshmallow, and blowtorch it. My DH was a doubter. I brought that baby outside and told him he had to try a bite. He hates s'mores, by the way. He said that on our next trip that he wants his own. It's THAT good. I'm glad he doesn't want to share, haha. :teeth:

Wine Bar George opened last night and they have a few dessert options. One is a chocolate experience - white, dark and milk chocolate paired with 3 wines (I think it was a muscat, a 20-year port and a merlot) and then they also have a DELICOUS Olive Oil Cake with mascarpone cream and candied olives. SO SO GOOD.

I cannot wait to try out Wine Bar George on my next trip... the chocolate experience sounds heavenly!! But I am not sure about the Olive Oil Cake... not an olive fan at all!

Another vote for the Hummingbird Cake at Homecoming.’ I love Amorette’s and Sprinkles too. But for a true progressive dinner feel, it’s got to be the Hummingbird Cake. Simply divine.

I know this is dessert, but how was your overall meal there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter