Best Dessert at Disney Springs... GO!!

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan my progressive dinner at Disney Springs and want some input on where I should go for dessert in the area... suggestions??

I don't care how hot it is in Florida at the time I go, I absolutely have to stop and get a Ghirardelli hot chocolate.

If that doesn't count, then I have a soft spot for the Raspberry White Chocolate chunk cookies at Goofy's.

It's Amorette's for us, all the way. Everything we've tried has been fabulous (and I feel so fancy eating it). Easily shareable. Or not.

Ghiradelli's are great and you can never go wrong.
Sprinkles cupcakes and shakes are awesome too.

Amorette's looks pretty good but I haven't tried it yet

A progressive dinner at Disney Springs sounds absolutely amazing. I'm going to have to steal your idea!

28059513_10155777656301321_7923470343977249438_n.jpg

It's a flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce, fudge sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream with chocolate chips!! SOOOOOOOOO delicious!!!!

28059513_10155777656301321_7923470343977249438_n.jpg

It's a flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce, fudge sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream with chocolate chips!! SOOOOOOOOO delicious!!!!

Thank you for sharing, looks like ill be ordering that since no one in my family likes Rocky Road and that dessert is not an option.

Thank you for sharing, looks like ill be ordering that since no one in my family likes Rocky Road and that dessert is not an option.

It's not on the menu, but just ask for the "allergy dessert". :) The chef I met with my second time there in February said he tells his friends to order it because HE feels like it's the best one they offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter