Beavertails at the ZOO!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ I was just at the Toronto Zoo web site and they listed Beavertails in the restaurant section! Cool eh? S

Yes we were at the zoo last summer and enjoyed a beavertail BUT it just wasn't the same as WDW!:( ;) :)

A couple of years ago they had Beaver Tails at the CNE. I had never had one at WDW before so I thought I'd give one a try. BLECH...Thought I was going to barf. I ate about 3 bites. Holy indigestion Batman!:eek:

It's funny how we associate certain foods with certain things. Sammi says beavertails are "better" at WDW but we've been eating them on the canal and at hockey rinks for over 20 years (they actually originated in Ottawa) and to me they are a food to be eaten in the cold of the winter on the canal, at a Sens game or at the local arena with a hot chocolate. :) We've never managed to get one on any of our trips to WDW but are hoping to give it a try this year...maybe it'll be my new favourite place to eat them & we'll have to make frequent trips to WDW for our "fix" ;) I think they are yummy :)

We had Beavertails in Fenelon Falls on Monday! Now I can look forward to having one at the zoo too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter