Beach Club Resort Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted one person to give me the name of the manager, that was all. I did not want or need all the other comments. I really don't care what any of you think. I have been a member since 1994, longer than any of you who made comments.
How arrogant. You have no idea how long I have been a member

I believe that we should complain when we have reasonable issues.

These two issues do not in my option rise to the level of a complaint.

It seems to me that some people look for things to complaint n about in the hopes of getting compensated in some way.

I also have no idea how the OP knows how long any of us have been DVC members

I wanted one person to give me the name of the manager, that was all. I did not want or need all the other comments. I really don't care what any of you think. I have been a member since 1994, longer than any of you who made comments.
Wow!!! You have no idea how long any of us have been members. If you have been a member for as long as you stated, you should know to contact member satisfaction and not a hotel manager that has nothing to do with the DVC Villas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter