Baltimore BOT-Fest

Jodi: You are right!!! FB is just so much easier. I hope your foot is improving and that you will be able to do Providence. Guess I should book a room for that...

Hey Bots,

Sorry to have been absent here.

Are any of you who are doing Providence planning to meet up somewhere Sunday morning? I'd love to meet up before hand. I put down 2 hrs as my finishing time so I'm in corral 5. Anyone else?

Cindy

I'll be there but way behind you with a finish time of 2:20 and in corral 10, not sure where Butch will be but I know he usually finishes just shy of 2 hours, so he may be near you.

Um...I'll be sleeping while ya'll are running, because I suck! Have fun everyone - still pissed I'm missing out on this one.

Yeah, where is everyone. I see most of you on facebook..well except Mike.:confused3

I was very excited to watch the Krista's facebook updates on Stephen's ironman yesterday. :banana::banana::banana:

Well, it looks like the Baltimore Bottfest has dwindled down to just Howard and Me. Is anyone else going to be there?

I'm going to be making the trip solo and have decided to stay at one of the host hotels. That way I'll be walking distance from the Expo, the Start and the Finish.

23 days to Race Day

Legs sore after running, still recovering from breaking my leg in Feb, Doc says to take it easy, but I need motivation to exercise. Therefore, I just registered for the Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon on 5/6/12! It will be great to run through my old stompin' grounds again!

We are still seriously thinking about Disney Marathon Relay, I must get a few miles in though. I've accepted an 8 week interim teaching position for a woman on a maternity leave, so I will need to get more miles in on the weekends.

Any other Bots going??:confused3

Chester and Howard, good luck in Baltimore.

We are still seriously thinking about Disney Marathon Relay, I must get a few miles in though. I've accepted an 8 week interim teaching position for a woman on a maternity leave, so I will need to get more miles in on the weekends.

Mike and I are going in Jan. We're doing the half and the relay.

Well, it looks like the Baltimore Bottfest has dwindled down to just Howard and Me. Is anyone else going to be there?

I'm going to be making the trip solo and have decided to stay at one of the host hotels. That way I'll be walking distance from the Expo, the Start and the Finish.

23 days to Race Day

I'm not a part of this clique thread but I am going to be there. :thumbsup2 We are staying at the Marriott near Camden Yards. It's a longer walk to the expo but really close to the finish.

Which hotel did you decide?

Not doing Baltimore because it conflicts with Hershey but was thrilled to see Howard and Chester this weekend at Wine and Dine. Good luck to both of you in Baltimore and know I'll be cheering virtually for you.

We will be at marathon weekend doing Goofy yet again.

Wvjules, welcome. Maybe you could breathe some life back into this thread.. been kind of quiet around here lately. Good luck to you in Baltimore :goodvibes

Making a rare drive by and figured I stop in for a while.

Would have liked to have run Baltimore this year. Business, lack of conditioning, and lack of motivation killed that. I peaked at NYC 2009 and have been slowly getting out of shape ever since. The good news is that I am slowly getting re-motivated.

Signed up for Philly 2011 at the last minute. This will be my only race this fall (only full this year) and I'm hoping I can find a way to get ready in 7+ weeks. I ran 14 on Sunday and actually felt better then expected. I figure I'll squeeze in a 17 and 20-miler in October and be good to go. Let me know if any of you BOTs decide to run the 1/2 or full at Philly in Nov. Would be nice to see a familiar face.

Heading to Boston this weekend for our 15-yr wedding anniversary. You New England BOTs may spot me and Nicole at a pub downtown. Maybe I'll even run one day on the river.

Enjoy the rest of your week and GO PHILLIES!

Lou

I'm not a part of this clique thread but I am going to be there. :thumbsup2 We are staying at the Marriott near Camden Yards. It's a longer walk to the expo but really close to the finish.

Which hotel did you decide?

wvjules
I'm staying at the Holiday Inn - Inner Harbor. It's a couple of blocks from Camden Yards.

My flight gets in around 1:30 on Friday - So I'll go straight to the hotel and then to the Expo. No organized Dinner plans yet.

We're not really a clique, more like a loose family group that tries to get in a couple of non-Disney East coast Marathons each year. Don't feel like an intruder - just jump right in. Everyone's welcome.

Chester

Chester and Howard, good luck in Baltimore.

Mike and I are going in Jan. We're doing the half and the relay.

Chet and I are going for our 5th consecutive Goofy. He had better start to get his training in.

Tracy is registered for the Half - but is not going to be able to participate due to her back surgery. Anyone want to run the Half in her place?

Chester

Lou: Butch and I will be doing the full in Philly, so we may see you there. Even "out of shape" you will probably be faster than us but we can say hi prerace by Rocky.

Chester: It was great to see you at Wine and Dine. I tried to keep you in my sites when you passed me at DHS, I managed it for about a mile then you got too far ahead. Give all my best to Tracy for an easy, successful procedure and quick recovery. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter