*August 2024 Check-in Thread*

How is everyone doing with their dining reservations? Well, for those who are already within 60 days! I got pretty much what I wanted, except for the ever-elusive Trader Sam's! No problem, I'll just check back every single day of my life until we depart for our trip.

How is everyone doing with their dining reservations? Well, for those who are already within 60 days! I got pretty much what I wanted, except for the ever-elusive Trader Sam's! No problem, I'll just check back every single day of my life until we depart for our trip.
Getting close to my reservation window opening!! I was thinking of trying for Trader Sam's probably not!

I'm in for August 7th-10th.

I also couldn't get a Trader Sam's reservation this time around. I'll keep looking for an open reservation, but I've made alternative plans just in case.

F! ends its daily run on Sunday 8/11. F starts again on Friday 8/16 and will run over the weekend.
Carthay Circle will have lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting Friday July 12th. Reservations are available.
Friday August 2 is first date in August.

F! ends its daily run on Sunday 8/11. F starts again on Friday 8/16 and will run over the weekend.
Carthay Circle will have lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting Friday July 12th. Reservations are available.
Literally want to cry. Whyyyyyy!! I hate that when I decided to go it has to change to a weekend viewing .. ugh! Gonna see if I can change some dates around - possibly come in a day late and stay a day later. major bummer.

Literally want to cry. Whyyyyyy!! I hate that when I decided to go it has to change to a weekend viewing .. ugh! Gonna see if I can change some dates around - possibly come in a day late and stay a day later. major bummer.
Hopefully you can change your dates!

Info on Oogie Boogie Tickets

2024 Dates and Ticket Prices
Sunday, August 25$134
Tuesday, August 27$134
Thursday, August 29$134
Save the date! Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets beginning June 25, 2024, for Inspire Key holders, and June 26, 2024, for Inspire, Believe, Enchant and Imagine Key holders—before tickets are available to the general public. The waiting room for Magic Key holders will open at approximately 8:45 AM, Pacific Time with sales starting no earlier than 9:00 AM, Pacific Time. The waiting room for Magic Key holders to purchase pre-sale tickets will close at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time on June 26, 2024.

General admission tickets go on sale June 27, 2024, and the waiting room to purchase will open at approximately 8:45 AM, Pacific Time.

Haunted Mansion Holiday opens on Friday August 23rd using a Vitual Queue!

Whoop! My daughter just committed to University of Redlands-so I think getting a magic key as a retirement gift for myself :). She will prob move in the week before or the actual week I’m down there taking her brother and his BFF on a trip so we will have to figure out how to juggle all that. I’m so excited for her!
My niece and a dear friend both graduated from Redlands last year. They LOVED it! Nice bonus of lots of DL time! Congratulations to your daughter.

DD27 and I will be coming down for D23 8/7- 8/12. Staying at Pixar Place and 8/8 as a park day before D23 begins. This will be our first D23 so not sure what to expect. Wish they would post more on the daytime event schedule...it is hard to plan dining, etc when you don't know. On the plus side, I did get reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Trader Sam's so that should be fun!

I have always disliked Paradise Pier (felt very hospital like to us), but I am very hopeful for a dramatic change in Pixar Place.

My niece and a dear friend both graduated from Redlands last year. They LOVED it! Nice bonus of lots of DL time! Congratulations to your daughter.
That’s so wonderful to hear!!!! Thank you! We are all getting excited-every time we turn around there’s something else cool happening she needs to sign up for :).

Are you sure about this ? I was making dining ressies today for Monday August 19th and Fantasmic was listed

Are you sure about this ? I was making dining ressies today for Monday August 19th and Fantasmic was listed
WOW THEY ARE BACK!!

The schedule is changing One week no Monday through Thursday and the week of the 19th back on!
Good catch!!

It seems THAT the F! schedule is variable and ever changing.
ON Monday through Thursday, 8/12 through 8/15 No F! packages!
On Friday through Sunday, 8/18 through 8/18, F packages available.

Now on Monday 8/19 F! packages are available. My advice is if you are looking for F! packages check everyday. There is no pattern to the scheduling..LOL!

Thanks!

Last edited:
It seems THAT the F! schedule is variable and ever changing.
ON Monday through Thursday, 8/12 through 8/15 No F! packages!
On Friday through Sunday, 8/18 through 8/18, F packages available.

Now on Monday 8/19 F! packages are available. My advice is if you are looking for F! packages check everyday. There is no pattern to the scheduling..LOL!

Major update:
Fantasmic continues its nightly run!!
August 12 and onward!!
Disney placed available packages for reservations for August 12 through 19th!’

They changed the schedule today!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter