August 2010 Code watch

Anybody have any idea when codes past 8/14 might be coming out - of course I am looking for 8/20 which is right after 8/14. :rolleyes: Never fails, always my luck!

Anybody have any idea when codes past 8/14 might be coming out - of course I am looking for 8/20 which is right after 8/14. :rolleyes: Never fails, always my luck!

The rumor I have been hearing is monday we will no. But that is ALL rumor! SO we need to just be positive we will know soon!:banana:

I like the sounds of this rumor! :thumbsup2 I'll keep my fingers crossed...

The rumor I have been hearing is monday we will no. But that is ALL rumor! SO we need to just be positive we will know soon!:banana:

I like the sounds of this rumor! :thumbsup2 I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Me too! But it sounds possible! My reasoning is its Easter weekend so they are so busy as is! Why would they offer a great deal this week if they have so much going on right now! I believe that Monday a new deal will come out for visa card members and then on Thursday for everyone else!!! fingers crossed!!!

fingers crossed for a special announcement tomorrow! yay! we're staying from Aug 20 - 25 and would sure love a nice little treat!

For those who have not been following the other threads, 90% of the rumors point to a deal being offered for summer dates again on Monday, not for us. They are of course rumors and anything can happen, but I have been disappointed too many times with this, so I will count on summer and if I see FD for our dates instead I will be overjoyed! :cool1:

Hello! I REALLY want to be able to go this aug, and it would only be possible to persuade the rest of the family if I get a nice code!

I'll join in here, but most likely I'll be out of luck :(

I saw a new Disney commercial tonight while watching LOTR Return of the King but here it was just a stupid Verizon commercial. I don't want to wait until May or June to plan this vacation. It's too close and there won't be anywhere to get ADR's for at that point. They have to release something sooner.:headache:

I saw a new Disney commercial tonight while watching LOTR Return of the King but here it was just a stupid Verizon commercial. I don't want to wait until May or June to plan this vacation. It's too close and there won't be anywhere to get ADR's for at that point. They have to release something sooner.:headache:

can't you just plan now, hold ADRs and then cancel them all if you don't get the pin you're looking for?

or is that not allowed??

Originally Posted by cart-mom
I saw a new Disney commercial tonight while watching LOTR Return of the King but here it was just a stupid Verizon commercial. I don't want to wait until May or June to plan this vacation. It's too close and there won't be anywhere to get ADR's for at that point. They have to release something sooner.

can't you just plan now, hold ADRs and then cancel them all if you don't get the pin you're looking for?

or is that not allowed??[/QUOT

She should :surfweb:and it is.:thumbsup2

6:30 a.m. - E.S.T. Nothing :confused3 (so far) on the Disney/Visa site about a new promo. The wait contines:rotfl:

Historically, I thought the past 2 years the discounts for Early August-October didn't come out until the beginning of June?

Historically, I thought the past 2 years the discounts for Early August-October didn't come out until the beginning of June?

Last year free dining was announced March 30TH. The year before was early April I believe. One year, it was released in June. Rumors are early May or early June, something will be announced for the fall. Possibly not free dining.

Joining in. We just booked the BC for the end of August with a AAA rate. We are waiting for a AP code or Florida Resident code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter