Are some Disneyland character autographs worth a lot of money and rare?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My father and I were discussing character autographs and a question came into my mind that I hope you can answer for us. Are character autographs from Disneyland rare and worth a lot of money? Because I read that if you have Mickey Mouse's autograph it can be worth $50 to $65 and if Mickey has a special outfit like for Christmas the autograph can be worth $100 and I want to know if it is true? Also my father was curious about Peter Pan because he seems to be a rare character but Peter Pan's autograph is rare as well. How much is Peter Pan's autograph worth if you happen to get it? Also are the princesses autographs worth money too? Because I read that if you have Cinderella's autograph it is worth $30 to $40 and for Belle and Tiana's autographs usually go for $10 to $20. Also are some Marvel Disneyland characters rare to get autographs and if you have Marvel character autographs are they worth money and rare too?

How about vintage Disneyland character autographs? Are they worth money too? Because I read that if you have a Snow White autograph from the 50's it is worth a thousand dollars and I want to know if that's true too?

Look on ebay to see if any are selling and for what. I doubt there's value in any of these, but people do seem to collect almost anything.

No. The only autographs worth anything have been authenticated as genuine. There is no way to do this with Disney character autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter