APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

I love the FE's!! Malachi definitely has some duct tape talent.

I would put in my picture of our FE because I FINALLY finished it but can't figure out how to download the picture on here. Any hints???

Off to start our packing! We fly out Monday at 10:15. Two days at
Universal! pixiedust: Devin is so excited to see the WWOHP!

So, question for the FE participants,,,would you be offended if you received an alcohol related gift in part of their FE? (adult only obviously) I don't want to offend anyone, if you aren't offended what is your drink of choice (hard).

We won't be offended. The previous suggestions sound fine. Thanks!!:)

I love the FE's!! Malachi definitely has some duct tape talent.

I would put in my picture of our FE because I FINALLY finished it but can't figure out how to download the picture on here. Any hints???

Off to start our packing! We fly out Monday at 10:15. Two days at
Universal! pixiedust: Devin is so excited to see the WWOHP!

So, question for the FE participants,,,would you be offended if you received an alcohol related gift in part of their FE? (adult only obviously) I don't want to offend anyone, if you aren't offended what is your drink of choice (hard).
Would not be offended! As far as a drink, be creative... we aren't drinkers, but I'll drink if I am given one!

Jessica---I think your FE looks fantastic!! I would post mine but still can't figure it out. I put it on Photobucket but it doesn't seem to like my URL!

As far as inexpensive ways to celebrate his birthday, we are bringing the WDW pins from years ago which you could probably pick up cheap from Party City if you don't have one and we are bringing our own Happy Birthday signs from home instead of paying the $45 to decorate our room. I just tell the kids that the cruise is their birthday present :goodvibes. Luckily mil sent money to get them some presents from Universal and the ship.

I cannot believe we are leaving in 2 days!!!!! I got 2 packed so far,,my dh is shopping right now-I am sure I am not going to be happy about this bill :rotfl2:

so looking forward to meeting all of you....tick tock,,,:hourglass

DCL has birthday buttons like they do in the parks. They are cooler though, in my opinion because they say Disney Cruise Line. :thumbsup2

As far as the alcohol goes, we don't drink, but it won't offend either. The way I look at it, I am thankful for whatever I am given, even if it is not something I personally use. :)

Here's the duct tape one that Malachi & I made...

DuctTapeFishExtender-1.jpg

I love it--great job!

FYI- my hubby said I spent way too much time on my FE, so I am closing his pouch up!! Lol! :rotfl:

I'm thinking about sewing my hubby's shut too. He told me how long to make the ribbon, then once it was all sewn in asked if there was a way to make it shorter!:scared:

We wouldn't be offended, but we don't drink. You may want to give it to someone that will appreciate it instead. :thumbsup2

Ok my FE looks horrible compared to the others. Oh well here it is.

http://m107.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/emtmom0104/photo.jpg.html?o=0

I think it looks great!

As far as the alcohol goes, we don't drink, but it won't offend either. The way I look at it, I am thankful for whatever I am given, even if it is not something I personally use. :)

Same goes for us! We don't drink either, but not offended by the gift.

Does anyone know the mailing address for the port, think I'm going to mail my FE gifts, thanks

Does anyone know the mailing address for the port, think I'm going to mail my FE gifts, thanks

Here is what I found on the Frequently asked questions sticky on the main disboard cruise page.

Boxes Sent the Ship Ahead of Cruise - PLEASE follow these instructions carefully!!!!!! UPDATED AS OF 2/25/2009
• ONE box per stateroom, no exceptions.
• The package must have the guest full name, ship, sailing date, stateroom number or GTY if you have not been assigned a stateroom number.
• The package also must have a packing slip attached to the outside of the box that details the contents of the package. For prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient. Your list may or may not be read but it must have one. Write packing slip on the outside of the envelope.
• NO FOODS/DRINKS OF ANY KIND, LIQUOR OF ANY KIND, FIREARMS, ETC.. Items that cannot be shipped to the Disney Cruise Line Warehouse and delivered to the ship include: food products (any and all food products including baby food/formula), beverages (liquor, water, etc.), chemicals, and luggage. These items will not be accepted at the warehouse and will be returned. This may cause the dogs to hit on your box and that would be a bad thing.
• The required size of the cartons you are shipping down have to be about the size of a record storage box 12 inches on a side and should not weigh more than 20 lbs. (This has been asked personally by Dave Adams who is the owner)

Address your package(s) to:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name / Stateroom # (GTY, if you don't know what it is when you send the package)
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Phone: 407-566-8196

In the bottom left corner of the top of the package put the following information: ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
*Name
*Sail Date
*Ship
*Stateroom Number
*Packing slip that details contents of the package (for prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient)
• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 7-Night Cruise on the Disney Magic (Saturday).
• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 4-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Sunday).
• Packages must arrive by Wednesday by 3:00pm for the 3-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Thursday).

If your box is hit on by the screening dog or chosen for additional screening they will open the list and the box and look through it. They will close it back up and provided nothing bad is in it then it will be in your room as usual later after boarding. These boxes will be coming on the ship with the crew mail among other things so they may be in the staterooms later then they were before as they are low priority in the scheme of things for Disney.

You may want to call DCL and confirm. Just based on what it says above, the package would need to arrive at the port on Tuesday by 3pm to be on our cruise... but this information is from 2009. I believe I would contact DCL before I put anything in the mail just to make sure it is still accurate. DCL's number is (800) 951-3532

We are almost packed. I will be loading the van tomorrow afternoon before we go back to church so that EARLY Monday morning (think 3-4am) we will be south bound. We can't wait to get to Florida.

I can't wait to step foot in the terminal. Once we get there, it is all :wizard: :cloud9::tink: !!!!

For anyone who is interested, I called Disney Cruise Line and the Shutters CD that will have all your pictures from the cruise, without banners, is $199 for our cruise.

I also checked and there has been no change in the movies from what I posted earlier in this thread.

Have a good remainder of your Saturday. Our countdown is getting lower every day. :drive::wizard::boat::sail:

Well I called DCL for the address and I used Priority Mail for $16.00 and its excepted to arrive Monday, next day would have been $60, didn't think FE gifts was worth the $60 in shipping, LOL Fingers crossed they make it in time. :yay: I decided they weighed too much to pack in the luggage.

Well I called DCL for the address and I used Priority Mail for $16.00 and its excepted to arrive Monday, next day would have been $60, didn't think FE gifts was worth the $60 in shipping, LOL Fingers crossed they make it in time. :yay: I decided they weighed too much to pack in the luggage.

Cool! Glad you could work that out. :thumbsup2

I am so ready to step onboard. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I have sooooo got to get on the ball! We're leaving in the morning & the only things I have packed is my camera, our fish extender & the FE gifts! Guess ya'll know where my priorities lie!

I did get out the big suitcase a few minutes ago. I soooooooooooooooooooooo hate packing!

I have sooooo got to get on the ball! We're leaving in the morning & the only things I have packed is my camera, our fish extender & the FE gifts! Guess ya'll know where my priorities lie!

I did get out the big suitcase a few minutes ago. I soooooooooooooooooooooo hate packing!

Allison, if you don't pack more than that you are going to have some great pictures, but you might get a little chilly!:rotfl2:

Ok it's finally starting to hit me. We are on board in just 3 days!!! We are pulling out of here on tuesday morning to drive. I have to finish pack today...what better to do while it's raining all day. The pups get boarded tomorrow, have to finish making their food bags. Have to print out the labels for the FE gifts, finish laundry,clean up the house, pack the car, pick up medd author pharmacy...yikes..I could keep going. It I better get a move on!

We are all packed""":cool1: we fly out tomorrow at 10:15 (I hate to fly) spending 2 days at Universal and I will see you on the ship"""""":banana:

Safe travels everyone!!!

just checked the Weather Channel and they are predicting isolated t-storms for Saturday and Sunday for Nassau and Castaway Cay. Keeping fingers crossed we get good weather. Not so worried about Nassau but really want to do Castaway Cay. It will be all good no matter what!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter