Anyone with us in 2004?

We are on the Wonder for the Dec. 19th cruise also, and we have one of the SPRs, so I guess disney3144 and our family will be neighbors!

We also have the March 6th Magic booked (couldn't get a SPR).

DJ

I booked my 6/26/04 Eastern the second they released the dates!

I'm down to the 400's in counting!:rolleyes: :p

Lots of time to obsess!

Hey Westjones....Which spr did you get for Dec. 19, 04? We are in rooms 5022 & 5024. We will have 2 DS's (ages 12 & 9 by the time the cruise is.) Any young ones with you? Can't wait til the cruise. I think I'm even more excited about the December cruise than the one we are taking this Aug.:rolleyes: See ya on the ship!!:sunny:
Jennifer

I just booked 5020 for the Easter weekend cruise. You wouldn't happen to be in 5520 for that cruise would you Barb? :p

(Now I have to convince DH this is a good thing - we haven't even gone on our 3/22/03 cruise!:eek: ) Maybe I'll tell him about it while we're cruising...;) ;)

Marian

disney3144, we will be in 5020 on the Dec. 19th, 2004 Wonder. I have twin daughters who will be 11 at the time of that sailing, so right in between your girls! Although my girls are twins, they are VERY different. One girl is very 'sporty' and one if very 'girly'. That will be our 6th cruise (we have done 3 and have 2 others booked before then).

We usually cruise on their birthday, but in 2004 there is no cruise on September 19th! So we decided to go and see the beautiful Christmas decorations that year instead. It should be a very nice cruise! Just seems SO far away!

DJ

We are taking our second cruise Feb. 21, 2004. This one will include the kids. I hope I enjoy the Eastern as much as I did the Western.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

When we are on the Wonder next week, we will be booking two more (1/8/04 and 12/23/04), so that brings us to 7 cruises next year...not quite up to our aggressive 8-cruise schedule this year, so I guess we are slipping!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Barb...How are you going to book for DEc. '04 when they haven't come out yet. We are are thinking about going on a 7 day either over Christmas or New Years in '04, but no dates are yout yet. What do YOU know that we don't?;)

whytcrystal:We booked the 2/21/04 cruise during 2/22/03 cruise so we are on board for the Eastern Magic again.

woody64

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter