Anyone with us in 2004?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
On our recent Wonder trip, we locked in five of our dates for 2004 (gotta book early to get those secret portholes :cool: ). Any other compulsive planners out there who will be with us? So far, we will be on the following sailings (all 3-nighters):

2/5/04
4/8/04 (Easter weekend)
6/3/04
9/9/04
11/25/04 (Thanksgiving)

We're probably going to do another sailing or two next year, but we haven't finalized the dates yet. Only 6 more sailings left in 2003, so we figured it was time for the future plans.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'm going in May of 2004 but we are taking the 7 day Western on May 8th....

The plan is Easter 2004, Magic, booked it last year.... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Bummer, I wish I was on one of those Cruises with you!

We're going May 8, 2004 so we'll miss you! We got a Secret Porthole room too!:bounce:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only compulsive planner :cool:
Glad to see there's lots more 2004 cruisers planning ahead already. I like to lock in our dates as soon as I get my holiday schedule at work (we tend to travel around lots of holidays to maximize those precious vacation days).
Barb

Barb, PLEASE adopt me! :) *laugh*

I don't think that we will be sailing in 2004, sadly. Since we've done all the itenaries, we decided that we should take a break and do something different.

Of course, if Disney comes up with a bit of a different itenary, we will have a good excuse to change our minds! Go DCL! :)

We didn't cruise in 2002 because of the wee baby and all, and although it was worth it, it was very sad!

Kathy

Originally posted by shmoogrrrl
Barb, PLEASE adopt me! :) *laugh*
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! *serious* ;)

Kathy, that is the CUTEST picture of your Baby!:)

I have <I>tentative</I> plans for the <B>9/9/04</B>. I will either book that or the Halloween <I>Wonder</I> during my upcoming May 03 cruise. I also hope to stick two more between my 2/19/04 and September, but am holding out to book onboard for the credit.

Shari

We are thinking of cruising next Easter. We would also celebrate our 39th anniversary. We have cruised for our 35th, 36th, 37th and now this year our 38th.

Anyone with multiple cruises booked want to give one to ME! (LOL) Have fun everyone....we also are planning for 2004. Not booked yet, but are thinking about May.:jester:

Hi Barb,

We were on the Magic with you in Jan. We booked while on board for Thanksgiving week 2004 but the Magic not the Wonder. We have to do the 7 day Western again seeing how we didn't get in at Grand Cayman! I convinced DH to book while on board so we could take advantage of the $200.00 credit and we were able to get a secret porthole cabin again!!

Happy Cruisin' Everyone!

Cheryl:bounce:

We are planning on being on the 2/5 cruise. Going to wait to see what type of deal they have for us!

We are booked for Dec. 19, 2004 on the Wonder. We got 2 SPR's!! Can't wait. After the Cruise, we are going to WDW for Christmas. Surprise for the kids. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by DreaminDisney
Bummer, I wish I was on one of those Cruises with you!

We're going May 8, 2004 so we'll miss you! We got a Secret Porthole room too!:bounce:

Thats when we are going too!

sdoane, I hope we'll see you in Feb! We booked it now because that's our annual anniversary cruise, but we transferred it to DU so they can watch for any good deals.

taswira, I hope we'll see you in Sept. I know that it's hurricane season, but we have uncanny luck.

Last night, Tony told me we should start a "Get adopted by Barb & Tony" thread, but the line is already too long with all our nephews, nieces, grandnephews, etc.! :jester:

Barb

Hi Tony & Barb,

And Din,

We also have booked the Magic for there Western Easter cruise . Booked it in Oct 02 while on the Wonder to get the cruise credit. Just added DD and DGS to the cruise. If anyone has checked the rates they have gone up on that cruise by about 200.00 already since last October.

Am thinking of another Wonder cruise in fall of 03 but depends if I get sent to the Sandles resort in Port St. Lucia with the radio station I work for. If they send me, no cruise.

But besides the cruise in October, went on a 3 dayer in January, 03. Going back to WDW next week for three days, a quickie, and then again over Easter for 10 days.

Work during the spring,summer and early fall for a local minor league baseball team, so no vacations for me during that time.

Well thats all we have scheduled for now. It's impossible to keep up with you Barb and Tony. No keeping up with the "Jones" for me.

kennyK

We will be on the Wonder 2/12, a week after you. I guess you can say we will be ships that pass in the night! We are doing a land and sea, so we could hook up at the MK after you disembark!

Oh ! So close but no cigar....

June 24, 2004

Really REALLY wish it was the same as one of yours...

We are on March 6/04 Eastern (second time), with a sph cabin, and a cat 11 (waitlisted for a second sph cabin).

I can't wait, and want to go now.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter