Anyone on the Sept 26, 2004 Wonder??

Finally!! We received about $1600 back. The most frustrating part was having both my travel agent AND DCL trying to tell me that $900 (which I had received in two increments) figured out to be 40% of my cruise fare. I *knew* that was so wrong.

We had two staterooms! There was no way we only paid $2,000 or whatever that would come out to.

At last, they were able to determine that we had another payment coming. It hasn't yet shown up on my credit card, but I have faith that it will.

And now for the NEWS -- in spite of my disappointment with the way DCL handled our cruise, my dh really really wants to try it again. I think that we both feel that our 9/27 cruise was pretty fun, even with the disappointments and discrepancies so that a "real" cruise should be phenomenal. And I dreamed of this cruise for so long -- I feel like I didn't really take it!

So we have booked a 7-day Eastern Caribbean for May 7. Its going to be a surprise Christmas present for the kids.

Anyone want to join us? The fares through Dreams Unlimited are *excellent* -- I priced this cruise through lots of agents and DU came out easily $1,500 lower than my second best price.

So, once again -- we're going!

Kris

PS - just a heads up for all of you -- since we are all members of the Castaway Club now, if you call and get your Club number, you will be able to get in touch with DCL customer service number by phone. It is great to have someone to speak with there and they are pretty helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter