Anyone on the Sept 26, 2004 Wonder??

Still checking girl! LOL I am waiting to hear back from Dana at cruiseplanners for the price. Did you hear back from allseas?

that is my sisters name by the way. I did call allseas and they have the price advertised as $764 for the cat 11 but they were unable to confirm its availability on the weekend because the disney group department is not there until Monday. I am going to call back on Monday and you should also! I already booked with CVC (cruise vacation outlet) and they have a $75/pp cancellation policy so I am going to see if they will match it. If not, oh well...I just won't book the rest of my cruises with them! Good luck to you! Hope to see you on the cruise.
Jenn

dharma I booked !!!:Pinkbounc I went thru AllSeas this morning and booked a cat 11!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! Thanks for the heads up on that GREAT rate!!!!!!!!!! That is the only way we could of afforded to go, as we have a 7 day on the Magic scheduled for 11/27/04!! This will simply be a mom-n-dad only cruise no kids, and cheap as possible! LOL

Hello all, wife and I are booked on the 9-26 also. It will be our 2nd 4 nighter this year. This one though without the kids just like you dizneprincess. We are celebrating our 14th anniversary. Nice to see that you are going to CCRUZ, hopefully we can get all of us that are going and do a little meet. We also booked thru Allseasons, they have some awesome pricing.....We are going to go on a Eastern in Sept 05 that one with the kids though and the rest of the family to celebrate our 15th anniversary. Keep in touch Jenn, Amanda, and ccruz.:wave2:

This will be our very first cruise and we are going just the two of us also!!! We are taking the kids when they will be 3 and 4.5 next September...yeah!!!
Jennprincess:

bad news guys, I had to change my sailing date to Sept 19th. I totally spaced out that my best friend is getting married on 10/02 and that would be cutting it a little too close! Dharma Thanks for the heads up on the great rate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dharma,
Even though I changed my sail date I wanted to pop in and say Hi! We got our email confirmation from all seas today and have aldready been assg stateroom 6131! :Pinkbounc

That is great...sorry we won't be cruising together but I hope you have an awesome time!!! How can you help but do that at the rates we got!
Jenn:Pinkbounc

Here I am!! We just booked through Allseas, today on the Wonder 9/26.

We're doing the Disney Parks on the 23rd. I also purchased our r/t air and will be arriving in Orlando the day before at the suggestion of our agent.

Any suggestions on where to stay that first night (cheap!) -- we won't have a car.

This will be our first Disney Cruise, although we were on the Big Red Boat back in its heyday. The BRB cruised to the same private cay that Disney does now.

Kris

:Pinkbounc Hi I'll be there with my DH and 5 yr old DD! We are so excited! It will be our first Disney cruise. We are booked in a secret porthole room. Arriving from our home in central FL. SOOOO excited or did I already say that? :):Pinkbounc

Lisa

We are sailing on the 26th also! This will be our first cruise. We are bringing seven of our children along with a family friend. My brother and sister and family will be joining us too. I'm so excited as I have not seen them for almost a year. Hope everyone enjoys their cruise!

HI! We are booked for the 26th. I can't wait! My husband and I are bringing along our 11 year old son and his 11 year old friend and our five year old daughter ( our high schooler has to stay in school..but he came with us on Celebrity in March so I don't feel too bad). We have two connecting cat 5 rooms on deck 7. I also booked the romance package (since the kids have their own room! ;)

I had a Cat 3 booked but with the florida resident rates out we saved $2000 by going to the cat 5. We are going to book a seven night while on board.

Lets all try and have a get together while onboard!!!

My DD is 5 too. She will be starting kindergarten this year. We are booked on Deck 5. I have a feeling we will be in the Oceaneers Club ALOT. :Pinkbounc We sailed on Carnival last year but this will be our first Disney cruise. My DD Skye was too small for the pool slide on Carnival, so she is ready for the Mickey slide! :thewave:

Hope to see you all onboard!

Lisa

Lisa, my five year old is starting Kindergarten also. She LOVES slides, playrooms, kids clubs, etc. She is a very social butterfly. I think that comes from having two older brothers. We are very excited about this cruise. She has been on two cruises so far (RCCL) and loves every minute of them. We just watched the dvd and she is ready for the slide too.

We all have to plan a meeting on board!

Where in Florida are you? We are in Palm Beach County. Only a 3 hour drive to the port.

Dear lookingforward

We are in Lake County, about an hour from Orlando, about 2 hours, maybe less from the port. My DD's name is Skye (Skylar). Her brother is 23 so she is very grownup for her age. We lost her sister, at 16, 5 yrs ago when Skye was 1 month old.
Skye also has cruised twice! RCCL in 2000 and CCL last September. We are counting down until we sail!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter