Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

My thoughts on the list.....

So far it's a list of people that have more than likely flown on a plane to his island. I am not sure how that is illegal, immoral or why anybody would have to comment on the validity of their name on a flight list.

I am all for getting sexual predators and pedophiles but we cannot paint with a broad brush and fling accusations around wildly because that ends up taking away from the real creeps, the real events and the real victims.
Very well said.

Hopefully the list being outed shows there is really a chance for justice against even the wealthiest and most powerful men and many more victims will come forward.

There must be countless scattered around if the stories are true and Epstein went through multiple victims each and every day never-mind his cohorts, the truth will reveal itself. This story is so ugly and troubling no-one needs to fake a single thing.
For what? Flying on a plane?

The court case is so slow to read, I feel bad for Virginia, she is the victim but the one getting raked over the coals :( so sad, the things they put this poor person through.

Page 140 is sickening, a blur of so many she can't remember.

Last edited:

Hopefully the list being outed shows there is really a chance for justice against even the wealthiest and most powerful men and many more victims will come forward.

There must be countless scattered around if the stories are true and Epstein went through multiple victims each and every day never-mind his cohorts, the truth will reveal itself. This story is so ugly and troubling no-one needs to fake a single thing.
Admittedly I haven't read every response on this thread so I am feeling a bit confused...are you taking the stance that every name on this list was part of the abuse and that none of them were "just passengers"?

What some are missing here is that being associated with somebody doesn't make you complicit in their disgusting proclivities. It doesn't mean you even know about any of it. You can know somebody, even be married to somebody, and have NO CLUE.

My pedophile is a fine, successful, popular, upstanding citizen and there's not a single person that would believe me if I tried, except another one of his victims. :thumbsup2

This list is nothing more than a list of people that have flown on his plane. It's not a list of possible pedophiles. That's wildly irresponsible to assume.

What some are missing here is that being associated with somebody doesn't make you complicit in their disgusting proclivities. It doesn't mean you even know about any of it. You can know somebody, even be married to somebody, and have NO CLUE.

My pedophile is a fine, successful, popular, upstanding citizen and there's not a single person that would believe me if I tried, except another one of his victims. :thumbsup2

This list is nothing more than a list of people that have flown on his plane. It's not a list of possible pedophiles. That's wildly irresponsible to assume.
This makes me think about the daughter of Rex Heuermann who is the suspect in the Gilgo Beach murders. She had absolutely NO idea her father committed these atrocities and she lived in the same house.

Admittedly I haven't read every response on this thread so I am feeling a bit confused...are you taking the stance that every name on this list was part of the abuse and that none of them were "just passengers"?

Of course not, there is a mix of people named but not everyone named is innocent either

If there was nothing in the lists people wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep it all a secret. I bet all the participants were promised confidentiality by the traffickers, I'm sure many paid a lot of money to blackmailers and now think, in their warped minds, that they were betrayed without any recognition of the part they played in ruining other people's lives.

So much of this is unimaginably revolting and shameless.

I have faith that people understand the difference between a victim, young person underage in the company or a bunch of snakes, a bystander like a gardener, and a likely monster, we all don't wander around bumping into walls blind everyday you know.

I'm reading the court proceedings and it is nauseating to say the least, the terms she uses like "had to" and "serviced" people should read for themselves and decide how they feel.

I agree. But I feel that a high profile politician/ actor/ philanthropist should immediately denounce the pedophile that they have been keeping company with. If they are vocal about everything else, my goodness! Why aren't they vocal about this?

Of course not, there is a mix of people named but not everyone named is innocent either

I'm reading the court proceedings and it is nauseating to say the least, the terms she uses like "had to" and "serviced" people should read for themselves and decide how they feel.
What's nauseating is that someone would take the time to read these documents unless they had to.

But I feel that a high profile politician/ actor/ philanthropist should immediately denounce the pedophile that they have been keeping company with. If they are vocal about everything else, my goodness! Why aren't they vocal about this?
Interesting that you should bring this factor up. Here is quote about Epstein from a former US President: “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I agree. But I feel that a high profile politician/ actor/ philanthropist should immediately denounce the pedophile that they have been keeping company with. If they are vocal about everything else, my goodness! Why aren't they vocal about this?

I would imagine for legal reasons many are keeping quiet and hoping they don't get sucked in at all. I don't know. There's many reasons why people stay silent.

I WANT the creeps to be outed. Get the highest of the highest creep and punish them and put them on display for all to see... but they need to be found first and this is just too important for them to get wrong.

Blind accusations are such a hard thing because it just dilutes the real issue.

Interesting that you should bring this factor up. Here is quote about Epstein from a former US President: “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Yep. The quote is from a 2002 magazine article.

I’m more interested in the victim’s testimony in this actual case that included Epstein’s comment ABOUT another former US President: he “likes them young, referring to girls."

There’s much more about THAT president, including Epstein’s documented visits to the White House, but I guess you missed those.

Page 140 is sickening, a blur of so many she can't remember.
OK, "a blur of so many" WHAT that she can't remember?

When I read your post, I took it to mean a blur of so many people she was forced to have sex with.

But when I go to page 140 of the transcript you linked to, it looks like she was asked the names of other girls she witnessed Ghislaine Maxwell have sex with.

Her answer: "There's just a blur of so many girls.".

I agree, the transcript is very hard to get through. I want to make sure I'm understanding and reading the same content.

Yep. The quote is from a 2002 magazine article.

I’m more interested in the victim’s testimony in this actual case that included Epstein’s comment ABOUT another former US President: he “likes them young, referring to girls."

There’s much more about THAT president, including Epstein’s documented visits to the White House, but I guess you missed those.
And there in lies the rub (no pun intended) of this whole thing. Political pundits on both sides doing a tally of names from the "other side".

Jeez, got your popcorn yet? This thread is starting to feel like a very twisted sports play-by-play.

I have no desire to look into this any further by reading about somebody else's experience. They have so little privacy here. It takes so much to speak up, say something, anything and to fight back...

We stay quiet for a reason.

Hate to be devils advocate, but maybe not every woman on that island or plane was a victim. Maybe they were 18 , Maybe they did so by choice. I mean it sounds like hedonism surrounded that guy and his friends, so I assume that not all were underage. And depending where the act took place, being under 18 doesn’t also mean under age. In my country the legal age consensual sex is 14 (16/17 with older people, not allowed to pay for sex if under 18). We’ve had another thread a while back where many have the opinion legal prostitution is not a bad thing and personally knows some that do it by free will. I’m sure there were women out there, enjoying themselves having a hand over such powerful men, getting a kick out of it especially if they were getting goodies on the side. Then some realized they were being manipulated in the end, and were victimized

I’m only thinking this, because if you go by what you hear went on and that’s so many victims have come out, and there’s money to be had, why aren’t more victims coming out in droves??? I’m sure unfortunately there are some victims out there that still can’t speak up which is a shame because that would be the first step in getting vindication. Maybe some just realize this was a point in their life that’s in the past, and they want to move on.

It’s all just so strange to think that where were the parents of all these teens being jetted off ?? What they supposed to be in school? I’m pretty sure it’s been explained maybe someone can post here that backstory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter