Anyone else bummed about AP Room prices?

TravelingJen24

DVC Member
We have had AP's for the last few years and we are totally irritated with the prices this year. The best you can get even during the slow time is the 10%. I realize that it is the 50th anniv. but I still think that it is unfair to not give us a better break, especially since the prices went up.
Here's an example: Last year we were able to get a GC room for 169.00 during this same time and now the best you can get is above 300.00. I think that is just ridiculus. Thanks for letting me vent.

No, I'm not disappointed. They are giving you what they said they would when you bought your pass- a discount based on availability. The parks are busy right now with people willing to pay full price. There is no reason they should offer huge a/p discounts when the hotels are full. :confused3

Next year, when the 50th is over things will go back to being slower with more a/p rates at the hotels. Just give it some time.

I am bummed too, while I love all the 50th merchandise, and the way the castle looks, I too hope that after it is over, it will slow down, crowds thin out a bit, and we can get better rates...BUT still the Happiest Place on Earth :Pinkbounc

So prices are up for the 50th, huh?

This is our first trip (in April.) So our next one (!) in a few years will hopefully cost less! Plus I have so much more info from the Boards now; unfortunately for this trip, I booked and THEN found DISboards... Heh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter