Any Way to Look at Passholder Rates/Availability w/o Being a Passholder?

smokeyblue

DIS Veteran
Is there anyway to look at passholder room rates/availability without being a passholder? I've tried, but it just directs me to buying a pass. I'm weighing my options if buying a pass would be advantageous for me in my situation, but not having this info at my fingertips makes a lot of my thought processes a guessing game.

Is there anyway to look at passholder room rates/availability without being a passholder? I've tried, but it just directs me to buying a pass. I'm weighing my options if buying a pass would be advantageous for me in my situation, but not having this info at my fingertips makes a lot of my thought processes a guessing game.

No, you can't check online if you don't have an AP, but you can call to check AP rates/availability.

Thanks folks for confirming there isn't another way. I have a very flexible schedule and usually look at a variety of dates to find the best deal so it would be pretty cumbersome for someone to help me. I'm very happy with the free dining deal I've booked for late September. However, I was looking at possibly spending a day or two at the end of March/early April at the parks and getting a room and was wondering if it would be better to get an AP now or wait to upgrade my ticket in September. I'll just have to make my decision with a little less info!

This is interesting. How substantial are the PASSHOLDER rates? And are they available for every resort?

This is interesting. How substantial are the PASSHOLDER rates? And are they available for every resort?

It varies and it depends on availability.

BUT, the one out now that goes through June was up to 40% off. That’s the best it’s been in years.

That’s PHENOMENAL!!!! We are going at the end of July, I wonder if that would be the same...

That’s PHENOMENAL!!!! We are going at the end of July, I wonder if that would be the same...

With SWL opening 8/29, I’m going to assume early summer occupancy will be flat and they will need discounts to entice people to fill those rooms.

How’s availability at rack rate for your dates? That’s a good hint.

Looks like plenty of availability with the sun and fun discounts of 25% off at CSR. Probably wouldn’t save enough to make it worth an ap. Staying 5 nights and probably won’t go back within a year. :(

Looks like plenty of availability with the sun and fun discounts of 25% off at CSR. Probably wouldn’t save enough to make it worth an ap. Staying 5 nights and probably won’t go back within a year. :(

It probably would only be 30% off there anyway. 40% is usually select deluxe resorts.

@smokeyblue we're not AP holders either, but when I booked our trip for 2020 I asked our TA to check on AP rates. She knows if the deal is good enough we'd consider getting an AP. I know her and her husband are AP holders so if something comes out and the math works out she will give me a call and we'll consider it.

The AP rates were so good for this May that they were far better than the bounceback offer we had booked, so we changed. This was for AKL savannah view. IIRC, we saved maybe $500 for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter