Anti-School Of Disney RP

Vic: Vic slumped down in her seat at not being chosen to crash the party. Her grandmother's girly, poised, haughty approach wasn't going to cut it here; Vic took a deep breath. She was ready to get down and dirty with the rest of them.

Dior: Dior tossed her hair over her shoulder and smirked at the kids who couldn't go. "Great, I have the perfect outfit."

http://www.polyvore.com/diors_party_outfit/set?id=82966745

Mrs. Smithens: "I heard the party starts in 2 hours (OOC: This school goes to school at nighttime.) so you three can leave now and get ready," she said.

Kat: "Yay," she said. "I get to leave early! I really wanted to learn how to fight though."

OOC: That outfit is cool!

Mrs. Smithens: "I heard the party starts in 2 hours (OOC: This school goes to school at nighttime.) so you three can leave now and get ready," she said.

Kat: "Yay," she said. "I get to leave early! I really wanted to learn how to fight though."

OOC: That outfit is cool!

(OOC Ditto!)

Zhu: "Sweet, I get to leave early," she grinned. "Two hours, huh? And do we need to dress for the occasion?" she asked Mrs. Smithens.

(OOC Ditto!)

Zhu: "Sweet, I get to leave early," she grinned. "Two hours, huh? And do we need to dress for the occasion?" she asked Mrs. Smithens.

Mrs. Smithens: She replied, "Yes, so you can blend in with those rats. By the way, the party is at the student Marciline's house."

Kat: Katherine was already out of the classroom after Mrs. Smithens was finished talking. She lived two houses away from Marciline, so she could take as long as she wanted to get ready. When she got home, she put on some more makeup over her makeup but then thought, "Maybe to blend in, I should use less makeup, as much as it kills me." So she took off her makeup and reapplied. She found a red dress and red heels to wear to the party. (the following picture is her dress)
images

Dior: Dior went home and got her outfit together. She did her hair and makeup, and by then it was time to leave for the party.

OOC: From now on, if the character is at the party, they will post on the School Of Disney thread.

Mrs. Smithens: She replied, "Yes, so you can blend in with those rats. By the way, the party is at the student Marciline's house."

Kat: Katherine was already out of the classroom after Mrs. Smithens was finished talking. She lived two houses away from Marciline, so she could take as long as she wanted to get ready. When she got home, she put on some more makeup over her makeup but then thought, "Maybe to blend in, I should use less makeup, as much as it kills me." So she took off her makeup and reapplied. She found a red dress and red heels to wear to the party. (the following picture is her dress)
images

Zhu: Zhu sighed. "Alrighty," she said, walking out of the room. She made her way home, then dropped her stuff and walked to her bedroom, and opened her closet. The one dress she owned was in the back. She pulled it out.

Twenty minutes later, she had figured out how to get thr dress on, had found matching shoes and a bag. The shoes were black, strapped high-heels. The bad was brown, lined with sleek fur. She squirmed in the dress, surprised at how... pretty she felt. Her long black hair was wavy, reached down her back. She looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look so bad now, she looked like a School of Disney girl. Ick. She sighed as she sat down, staring at her reflection. Not believing she liked it. She needed... her own special touch. She walked across the room and pulled open a drawer. Zhu pulled out a necklace with one brown and one tan feather on it. Feathers from Shan Yu's hawk, Mingzhu's most prized possession. She put it on and felt better.

(Dress: http://www.dreamofadress.com/wp-content/uploads/aidan-sequin-brown-dress.jpg lol that was a novel)

Ebony: Ebony sat lower in her chair, seeing Zhu leave instead of her. *I could shape shift into one of the people at the other school and actually trick them* She thought to herself. Now she would have to stay at the evil school and learn how to punch and kick without her "punching bag".

OOC: Remember that Ebony is the daughter of the Mistress of All Evil, so if I sound too mean please let me know. :)

Ebony: Ebony sat lower in her chair, seeing Zhu leave instead of her. *I could shape shift into one of the people at the other school and actually trick them* She thought to herself. Now she would have to stay at the evil school and learn how to punch and kick without her "punching bag".

OOC: Remember that Ebony is the daughter of the Mistress of All Evil, so if I sound too mean please let me know. :)

OOC: That would be cool. Too bad the random chooser didn't shoose you cause that would've been cool.

Kat: Kat was on her way to the party. She didn't know Marci well, which was good since Marci didn't know that she was evil either. "Maybe I'll just say that I need something and end up staying," she thought.

(OOC I'm loving Ebony lol)

Jake: Jake decided to explore the forest. It looked pretty cool. He went in lion form, with a vial necklace filled with a sleeping potion. A nap sounded nice and he always had trouble sleeping.

Vic: Vic yawned. "I could sneak out of school and crash the party before the others get their chance," she thought to herself. "A true villain wouldn't follow orders and stay here at school, right?"

Ebony: Ebony schemed. Should she disobey her teacher and go to the party anyway? Should she stay at the school and create some mischief? Or maybe wander into the forest, somewhere dark and mysterious? If she decided to be a rebel, she had the perfect dress to wear.

OOC: A little help guys? Should she DO any of this things, or sit back and be a good little girl? Which is not really her nature.

Ebony: Ebony schemed. Should she disobey her teacher and go to the party anyway? Should she stay at the school and create some mischief? Or maybe wander into the forest, somewhere dark and mysterious? If she decided to be a rebel, she had the perfect dress to wear.

OOC: A little help guys? Should she DO any of this things, or sit back and be a good little girl? Which is not really her nature.

OOC: I'm having the same problem! What do we do?

OOC: Yeah, I'm just trying to come up with something for us to do. Not to be mean or anything, but I'm like the only one that doesn't get to go crash the party. Why 3 villains instead of 5? Again I'm not trying to sound mean, I just want something for my evil character to do Silvermist20.

OOC: If you guys don't want to party, you can deal with Jake bringing back Catherine.

OOC: Yeah, I'm just trying to come up with something for us to do. Not to be mean or anything, but I'm like the only one that doesn't get to go crash the party. Why 3 villains instead of 5? Again I'm not trying to sound mean, I just want something for my evil character to do Silvermist20.

OOC: I agree!

Jake:

Tierd and sweaty, Jake carried Catherine into the school foyer. "Look what I got!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter