Anti-School Of Disney RP

Ebony: "Don't be ridiculous! Maleficent is my dear mother who passed way some time ago. And in no way do I resemble a pixie!" Ebony was furious. How dare someone think she was related to a good Disney character! "She then turned to Kat and Dior who looked a little shocked to her reaction. Ebony felt a little embarrassed now, but at least she got her point across.

Zhu: Zhu laughed, it sounded dark and malicious. "It was a valid question. Don't get your pants in a wad,"" she rolled her eyes. Twisting some hair around her index fingers, she looked around the classroom.

Dior: "Hi Kat, Jake. I'm related to Mother Gothel. Her marrige before... You know... The baby snatching thing. " Dior brushed off this sentence acting like it didnt matter at all, but she knew people would ask.

Zhu: Zhu looked at Dior. "Mother Gothel?" she asked, suddenly curious. "She's cool, I guess. Pretty," she admitted.

Jake:

Oh OK. My dad says he'd do the same thing as your mom, so no sweat about that. It's a long story, but my grandfather is Scar.

Zhu: Zhu smiled. "Scar? He is seriously my second favorite villian, other than my great uncle, of course. Seriously bad dude... Bad in a good way."

Mrs. Smithens: The bell rang for class to start. "Hello. I'm you fight teacher, Mrs. Smithens, sister of Gaston. Let's start with introductions," she said and then pointed to Kat.

Kat: "Hey, I'm Kat," she said. "I'm related to the Queen Of Hearts. She's my aunt."

Mrs. Smithens: She pointed to another student.

OOC: I forget if the Queen Of Hearts is Kat's mom or aunt. I'm pretty sure she's her aunt.

Zhu: As the bell rang, Zhu found a seat next to Jake, falling silent for once. She was almost positive this would be her favorite class.

(OOC Speaking of classes, Silvermist, do we need another teacher?)

Ebony: Ebony knew it was bad to, on the first day of school, make an enemy, so she brushed Zhu's laugh aside and moved on. Mrs. Smithens soon called on her. "I'm Ebony Faery, daughter of Maleficent," She stole a glance at Zhu and sat back down.

OOC: I don't mean to sound well... mean Cinderella8. :worried::)

Ebony: Ebony knew it was bad to, on the first day of school, make an enemy, so she brushed Zhu's laugh aside and moved on. Mrs. Smithens soon called on her. "I'm Ebony Faery, daughter of Maleficent," She stole a glance at Zhu and sat back down.

OOC: I don't mean to sound well... mean Cinderella8. :worried::)

(OOC Not at all, GoofyFunyun ;) Don't sweat it, I enjoy reading stuff like this lol. And I'll probably say it again in the future but Zhu's gonna be a little... obnoxious)

Zhu: Zhu stood after Ebony, wanting attention. "I am Mingzhu Tao, and my great uncle was Shan Yu, leader of the Huns," satisfied, she sat back down, hoping to feel eyes on her.

Vic: Vic didnt wait to be called on. Tremaines don't wait around for people. She stood, her posture rigid straight, and said, "I'm Victoria, granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. Vic to you."

Vic: Vic didnt wait to be called on. Tremaines don't wait around for people. She stood, her posture rigid straight, and said, "I'm Victoria, granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. Vic to you."

Zhu: Zhu raised a black eyebrow at Vic. The girl had spunk, no manners (OOC No offence, abidale), and loud and proud. Her sort of girl. Maybe she could be friends with her. Maybe.

OOC: Maybe our characters could be enemies or something Cinderella8, since this is a school of evil. Just to add some conflict.:confused3

Jake:

"Yeah Zhu, he's pretty bad. A little too much for my liking.. but never mind. Yeah, Shan is a pretty bad guy too."

(Jake felt derpy. He forgot this people probably liked evil things. I mean Jake did too, right?)

Jake went around greeting all the other kids. Everyone seemed pretty chill.

Jake:

"Yeah Zhu, he's pretty bad. A little too much for my liking.. but never mind. Yeah, Shan is a pretty bad guy too."

(Jake felt derpy. He forgot this people probably liked evil things. I mean Jake did too, right?)

Jake went around greeting all the other kids. Everyone seemed pretty chill.

Mingzhu: Zhu took that as a compliment. "Thank you!" She watched as Jake went around. He seemed cool.

Vic: Vic sat in her desk, her cold stare scanning the room now full of villains. Her grandmother, Lady Tremaine had opposed her coming here, saying Tremaine's are born ready to fight and cause trouble. Her mom, Drizella, had a different opinion. Vic was torn as to whether or not they would approve of her making small talk with some of the people in there.

Ebony: Ebony sat high in her chair, soaking in her pride. Then she raised her hand, "Mrs. Smithens? What are we going to learn today?" She looked at Zhu, hoping today's class was about learning how to punch.

Ebony: Ebony sat high in her chair, soaking in her pride. Then she raised her hand, "Mrs. Smithens? What are we going to learn today?" She looked at Zhu, hoping today's class was about learning how to punch.

(OOC I am LOVING this school!!!)

Zhu: Zhu raised an eyebrow and met Ebony's eyes. Game on! she thought, smirking. Her great uncle had been good with a sword, but hand-to-hand had also been a skill.

Mrs. Smithens: "Well," she said. "We're just going to learn stuff like how to punch and kick. Not too much fighting."

OOC: Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. (Two days is SO LONG!)

Vic: "Wait, we're actually going to have to learn to fight?! I thought this was just learning about actual fights that happened. There is no way I'm getting my hair messed up, either," Vic snapped.

Vic: "Wait, we're actually going to have to learn to fight?! I thought this was just learning about actual fights that happened. There is no way I'm getting my hair messed up, either," Vic snapped.

Zhu: Zhu looked at Vic. "Your HAIR? You're worried about your HAIR." She laughed. "Set my hair on fire, see if I care, so long as I win the fight." Deep down she knew she'd explode if her hair set fire, but she wanted a reputation. Even if it was fake.

Kat: "Meh, it's just kicking and punching. What could be the problem?" she thought.

Mrs. Smithens: "I just found out that a girl from the *bleh* School Of Disney is having a party. I have chosen 3 students to crash it and ruin it." she told the class. "Dior, Zhu, and Kat. You 3 will crash their party."

Kat: "Meh, it's just kicking and punching. What could be the problem?" she thought.

Mrs. Smithens: "I just found out that a girl from the *bleh* School Of Disney is having a party. I have chosen 3 students to crash it and ruin it." she told the class. "Dior, Zhu, and Kat. You 3 will crash their party."

Zhu: Zhu grinned, her eyes flashing. "Score! School of Disney's going down!" She stretched, flexing her fingers, "So, when do we leave?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter