Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch with DF and Bella and I asked him why he hadn't bought me Tangled yet. :rolleyes1 He said he was thinking about it.

Well, he came home with a trio of princess movies for me! Tangled, Enchanted, and Princess Bride! Woohoo! Just watched Tangled again and I want the lanterns for my staged exit sooo badly!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to post yesterday that it was 50 days....so

:cheer2:49 days!!! :cheer2:

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch with DF and Bella and I asked him why he hadn't bought me Tangled yet. :rolleyes1 He said he was thinking about it.

Well, he came home with a trio of princess movies for me! Tangled, Enchanted, and Princess Bride! Woohoo! Just watched Tangled again and I want the lanterns for my staged exit sooo badly!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to post yesterday that it was 50 days....so

:cheer2:49 days!!! :cheer2:
So sweet! I didn't know Tangled was out on DVD already.

and more randomness...I've been craving waffles lately..and I was reading someone's PJ about Chef Mickeys and suddenly I decided I wanted Chef Mickey's for breakfast...tomorrow! on Easter!! DF just laughed and said good luck. So I checked reservations, and sure enough there was one at 10:50!!!!!!!!!! I snatched it up and we get to sleep in wohoo!!! Ummm, so the diet is gonna go out the window, but oh well! I've been doing really well for, well, only 13 days. Still! :rolleyes1 mmm...mickey waffles!

So Shelley got the invites assembled and mailed out on Thursday! We got ours on Friday and my friend in California got his on Saturday...so everyone should have gotten them. I absolutely LOVE them and I can't wait to start getting RSVPs in!

invitations1-2.jpg

invitations2-1.jpg

I love the invites. And your drinking and desserts idea is great. We could do that a few nights before the wedding!

We are definitely hoping to do Jellyrolls. Do you know what time they are open until as we won't get there until after our firework cruise. #

You must be getting so excited now! Not long until your magical day :banana:

Just wanted to say that your Around the World Epcot bachelorette party looked sooo fun! I can't wait to do this with our friends after our wedding!

Just wanted to say that your Around the World Epcot bachelorette party looked sooo fun! I can't wait to do this with our friends after our wedding!

You will have a blast!

I love the invites. And your drinking and desserts idea is great. We could do that a few nights before the wedding!

We are definitely hoping to do Jellyrolls. Do you know what time they are open until as we won't get there until after our firework cruise. #

You must be getting so excited now! Not long until your magical day :banana:

I think they are open until 1:30. What time is your fireworks cruise?

Here are some pics from Chef Mickey's yesterday.

ChefMickey1.jpg

ChefMickey2.jpg

And I got the bride and groom celebration vinylmations. They each came with a jr. keychain. The groom's had a ball and chain, which DF promptly put on his keychain :) The bride's jr, I'm a little confused about. I think it's a diamond ring but not too sure.

Vinylmation-1.jpg

and random exciting-ness. I was on the Disney Event Photogaphy site looking at the Engagement Portraits and saw that one of ours was on there! So cool! (yes, I know I get excited at little things :goodvibes )

Aww, they turned out great! And it looks so good with the coach in the middle-- good for you for sticking with what you really wanted.

So Shelley got the invites assembled and mailed out on Thursday! We got ours on Friday and my friend in California got his on Saturday...so everyone should have gotten them. I absolutely LOVE them and I can't wait to start getting RSVPs in!

invitations1-2.jpg

invitations2-1.jpg

AWE!! They came out beautifully! Job well done -- they're so magical! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter