Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

Yay! Everything looks great!!

Sorry I didn't respond to your questions you posted earlier.. I can be very one track sometimes! haha.

I'm still trying to get the captain in my cup! We'll see what I can do!

Right now I'm thinking for my father and I either 'I Learned From You' by Billy Ray & Miley Cyrus OR 'Cinderella' by Steven Curtis Chapman. =]

BTW when I picked up my gown today, there was a girl trying yours on. It looked better on you... ;D

So that's it! I still have to get my MK photo shoot pics and I'll post the link when I get them. I'm so sad that its all over and I won't have anything else to write about :sad2:

Sure you will! Your trip to Tokyo and perhaps babies!?

So that's it! I still have to get my MK photo shoot pics and I'll post the link when I get them. I'm so sad that its all over and I won't have anything else to write about :sad2:

Andrea sweetie - More gorgeous pictures!!!
I am sad that your TR is over (mine will be over soon too), but I would love to think that we will not be strangers to this board, as I hope that, sometimes, we will be able to help other brides with suggestions and advice!! I hope so anyhow!!
Thanks for the explanation about the anniversary dance!!! It sounds like a very sweet tradition!!

I think that your wedding was AMAZING! Everything was so pretty and you guys look so happy together! Thank you so much for posting all the info and pictures. Again, you looked so beautiful on your wedding day! I can't wait to see the MK pics!

Thank you for sharing all your beautiful photos! I always loved seeing them. They make me excited for my own wedding!

Thank you! And I can't wait to see your pics!

Andrea,

Every photo was beautiful! What an incredible night. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see your MK shoot.

Thank you..and me neither!

Yay! Everything looks great!!

Sorry I didn't respond to your questions you posted earlier.. I can be very one track sometimes! haha.

I'm still trying to get the captain in my cup! We'll see what I can do!

Right now I'm thinking for my father and I either 'I Learned From You' by Billy Ray & Miley Cyrus OR 'Cinderella' by Steven Curtis Chapman. =]

BTW when I picked up my gown today, there was a girl trying yours on. It looked better on you... ;D

Ooh..both of those would be great songs! Lol..and thanks about the dress!

Ooh..good point!

Andrea sweetie - More gorgeous pictures!!!
I am sad that your TR is over (mine will be over soon too), but I would love to think that we will not be strangers to this board, as I hope that, sometimes, we will be able to help other brides with suggestions and advice!! I hope so anyhow!!
Thanks for the explanation about the anniversary dance!!! It sounds like a very sweet tradition!!

So true! I don't think I could ever give this board up! It's too much like a family

I think that your wedding was AMAZING! Everything was so pretty and you guys look so happy together! Thank you so much for posting all the info and pictures. Again, you looked so beautiful on your wedding day! I can't wait to see the MK pics!

Thank you so much!

Gorgeous wedding, Andrea! I'm just joining in and I can't wait to see the MK shoot pics! And I have to mention that your ring bearer is too cute!

I love your times guide! If you still have the template, I would be so grateful if you could send it to me. :goodvibes

Gorgeous wedding, Andrea! I'm just joining in and I can't wait to see the MK shoot pics! And I have to mention that your ring bearer is too cute!

I love your times guide! If you still have the template, I would be so grateful if you could send it to me. :goodvibes

Thank you! I've seen the MK pictures and they're awesome! I can't wait to get the low-resolution CD so I can post them here!

And I don't mind sending you the times guide template! Just PM me your email address! And the template is in Photoshop

Your wedding was so beautiful. I loved all of your decorations. The reception looks like it was such a blast. I hope my reception will be as fun. I can't wait to see your MK photos!!!!

Congrats!! Your pics are great and looks like everyone had such a good time! I may have missed it but did you get your photo booth through Disney or an outside vendor? I am planning to ask my planner about this but not sure if it's going to be out of our budget! Anything you don't mind sharing about it I would appreciate!!! :goodvibes

Your wedding was so beautiful. I loved all of your decorations. The reception looks like it was such a blast. I hope my reception will be as fun. I can't wait to see your MK photos!!!!

Thanks! It was soo much fun! I'm sure yours will be too!

Am dying to see your MK pics, I'm so excited!!

Thanks! I can't wait to be able to post them!

Congrats!! Your pics are great and looks like everyone had such a good time! I may have missed it but did you get your photo booth through Disney or an outside vendor? I am planning to ask my planner about this but not sure if it's going to be out of our budget! Anything you don't mind sharing about it I would appreciate!!! :goodvibes

Hi! My photo booth was through an outside vendor, Accent entertainment. I reserved them at a local bridal show for like $699 I think. Disney's was around 2000. I have mixed feelings about the vendor though. It was really hard to get in contact with them. When I went to double check that they'd still be there the week before the wedding, my emails kept coming back and it took a while for the guy to return my call. Then we were supposed to get a CD of all the photos the night of the wedding, but they left without giving them to me. When I emailed them later, he sent a link to me with all of the pictures online. I emailed him back that I was told I could get a CD. The emails kept bouncing back so I finally called and left him a voicemail. About 2 months later, I got the CD in the mail. Sooooo....they were great at the wedding. The guests loved it and the props that came with it. Just not too great with the communication. But a great price!

:goodvibes
Hi! My photo booth was through an outside vendor, Accent entertainment. I reserved them at a local bridal show for like $699 I think. Disney's was around 2000. I have mixed feelings about the vendor though. It was really hard to get in contact with them. When I went to double check that they'd still be there the week before the wedding, my emails kept coming back and it took a while for the guy to return my call. Then we were supposed to get a CD of all the photos the night of the wedding, but they left without giving them to me. When I emailed them later, he sent a link to me with all of the pictures online. I emailed him back that I was told I could get a CD. The emails kept bouncing back so I finally called and left him a voicemail. About 2 months later, I got the CD in the mail. Sooooo....they were great at the wedding. The guests loved it and the props that came with it. Just not too great with the communication. But a great price!

Thanks so much for the info!! That stinks they weren't good communicating, but I guess the price and them actually showing up etc was good?? I'll definitely keep it in mind, thanks!!!

So I have been looking everywhere for a Cinderella coach necklace. Where did you get yours?

I read through your entire PJ again after you commented on mine about being told no for sparklers! We are going to do ribbons for after the ceremony and try for sparklers at the end of the night, but I bet they'll tell me no too! Oh well I guess! Everything for you looked amazing!! Another thing I picked up on this time was the You spa for manis and pedis, I did a google search, are they in Phillips technically? It looks like they are very reasonably priced and can accomodate a lot of people at once! How far are they from Disney would you say and do you recall how long you spent there with your 12 ladies?
So glad to have your ideas!!! :goodvibes:cool1:

So I have been looking everywhere for a Cinderella coach necklace. Where did you get yours?

I got it on ebay! I just put in Cinderella's Carriage (and Cinderella's Coach..can't remember which one it came up on). I found the matching earrings there too. They're always up there so hopefully you can get a good price!

I read through your entire PJ again after you commented on mine about being told no for sparklers! We are going to do ribbons for after the ceremony and try for sparklers at the end of the night, but I bet they'll tell me no too! Oh well I guess! Everything for you looked amazing!! Another thing I picked up on this time was the You spa for manis and pedis, I did a google search, are they in Phillips technically? It looks like they are very reasonably priced and can accomodate a lot of people at once! How far are they from Disney would you say and do you recall how long you spent there with your 12 ladies?
So glad to have your ideas!!! :goodvibes:cool1:

Ribbons will be beautiful! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you about the sparklers! Yes, You Salon is in the area of Dr. Phillips but its very close to Disney...maybe 15 minutes away. And it was a really good deal! We had so much fun! I think we spent maybe 2 1/2 -3 hours there (I was the last to go!) Let me know if you need contact info or anything else around here!

So it was storming pretty bad when we left my house and sprinkling on the way to the MK (which is about 5 mins away) so I just knew it was going to storm. But we got so lucky! There was a bunch of lightening, but no rain! As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with Belle. I have been wanting her blue dress to wear as a costume for years but could NEVER find it. So I finally broke down and had one custom made for me. It cost a pretty penny but I can wear it every year for our character parade at school (my class does fairy tales) so I'll get my money's worth. And I was so excited to wear it last night. Now, when I put it on, I realized that I didn't give the best measurements and its not form fitting so it makes me look poufy up top. Oh well! Oh, and I loved how people commented on my costume being unique (although I did see 4 other Belle dresses!) but I also got asked a lot if I was Dorothy. Um, is my dress checkered and am I wear pigtails in braids??? NO!

DH went looking for a costume and said there really wasn't anything Disney-ish for guys so he bought a medieval-ish times looking robin hood costume.
2011MNSSHP1.jpg

We had tons of fun. The only ride that we rode was Haunted Mansion because we wanted to see the new queue and mostly did trick or treating. Most people were saying the candy was better this year because there was more chocolate but I hardly got any! DH kept getting the better candy.

Anyways, the wall for wear the new Fantasyland construction is, has Beast on it, so I had to take a picture!
2011MNSSHP2.jpg

Then during fireworks we met up with some friends and it was the first time I got to meet their baby (8 months old). She was super sleepy and she let me hold her and she fell asleep curled up on me! I so can't wait to have kids!

Then in the middle of the crowd, we saw this guy dressed as Gaston. I turned to DH and said he should have found that costume! Turned out it was the character and he was going to his meet-and-greet spot so we were second in line! It was awesome! He asked if I had changed my mind yet and proposed to me. I told him that I had already found my prince and he was taking the picture ;) I'm really picky about my face characters, but I thought he was really good! (you can't see his face in the pic)
2011MNSSHP3.jpg

I was hoping to get a picture with Belle, but she wasn't there. But we had such a great time! I do have one HUGE complaint though. They stop the monorails running at night! We left at 11pm (the party ends at midnight) and the monorails weren't running! I thought that was soooo stupid! We had parked at the WP and taken the monorail over, but the line for the ferry to GF was HUGE and the boat is so small that it would have taken a long time. So we wait in line for the ferry to the TTC and then walked from there, through Poly, to the WP. Boo! I really don't understand! It's not like there were only a few people who wanted to use the monorail. If there's a party going on, they should keep them running!

Anyways, I can't wait for next year!

Love your Belle costume, Andrea!!! I'm the same way, I'll get an awesome costume and wear it for years. You will definitely get your money's worth! I HAVE to make it down to Disney for MNSSHP one of these years!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest