Am I missing something?

Okay, so I’m a little bit of an uber planner. We’re doing a short split trip in December to Disney and Universal and I feel like I’m spending all of my time on the Disney portion of the trip. Planning for fastpasses, a strategy for the Christmas party, ADRs...all I’ve done for Universal is book the Grinch character breakfast. Am I missing something? Is there something else I’m supposed to be doing? We’re staying at the RPH.

We are doing a split stay with Disney too early December.
The lack of having to plan and stress about the Universal portion of the trip already makes it number 1 for me! It will be such a blissful few days before the end of our holiday.

Does anyone have any idea when the park hours release for next year? Specifically I'm interested in January or February, haven't narrowed it down yet? From previous history it appears that the hours are pretty shortened? Is this usually the case?

Usually in Jan/Feb the park are open until around 7:00pm. It's a slower period in general.

Some complain that this is too early considering Disney is usually open until 10:00pm or later, but I've never found it an issue. The parks are never as crowded as the Disney Parks so there is no need to stay open as late as Disney IMO.

Universal usually only stays open until 10:00 during the absolute busiest times (like during Christmas etc.)

Okay, so today was my FP day for the Disney part of our trip and the lack of a need for this kind of strategizing for Universal is really making me look forward to it! I am so psyched to be able to just wander a park and ride what I want, when I want without having to plan 60 days in advance and worry about having to wait in two hour lines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!