All You Need is The Force, Trust and Pixie Dust! A May 2014 TR -- Updated 11/20

The breakfast at the GF Cafe looks really good - and a great idea for MK days!

That is kinda funny how quickly things at Disney can go from "new" to "retro". At first I was disappointed that they split up Anna and Elsa but having now experienced it I think it did make it better and allowed for Elsa to open up more

I love Franklin's photos from PP - that is such a hard ride to get good photos. :thumbsup2

Great job with your Trip Report!

Glad you got to meet Michelle!! I love reading her reports :goodvibes

Great job on Minnie Mouse!!!

Even though I knew I would probably never be able to participate, I was so excited when they announced the two Star Wars themed character meals! So cool!!!

Thanks for sharing! Always a pleasure to read your trip reports and see Franklin's photos!

Ahh, Raglan Road. I'd fly down to Orlando just to eat there, I swear. Soooo good!

I love all the pics of the fireworks, what an amazing job capturing those shots! They are really impressive, I hope to see them in person at some point!

I'm convinced there's not a better view in this world than the Boardwalk area. I'm totally obsessed!!! Such a relaxing place to come back to, I need to just live there.

I love the castle pics! I just can't ever get enough of those. And yet, somehow, I completely failed to get any except for one initial hasty one!

Always enjoy your trip reports and all the beautiful photos. Makes me feel like I am there ! I also follow along on your face book page. It is very interesting and enjoyable.
Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Great last day! I can't imagine spending it anywhere besides MK. :goodvibes

Those last shots of the Castle are really stunning. Frame worthy!

I forgot all about that meet you had with Courtney on that trip! I remember you posting it on FB and finding out she was from my neck of the woods and we have a friend in common. Small world!!

Oh gosh, and somehow I forgot all about your August TR! I swear I looked at it when you first posted, but I must have forgotten to subscribe. Heading there now to catch up!

I'm in awe of those Peter Pan shots! I love the nursery pictures because the ride itself flies by so quickly that I definitely miss out on way too many details. I don't know that I've ever noticed that doll bed at the foot of the boys' bed!

How was the breakfast at Crystal Palace? Is it always Pooh and friends? My GF loves Eeyore and I am thinking of this as a birthday meal for her.

Loved your whole tr! You have made me even more excited for our Sci-Fi Star Wars breakfast that we are surprising our son with this year! Can't wait to read more of your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter