All You Need is Love: an offsite, non-Disney PTR (counting down to May 2018)

The condo looks beautiful Gina!!! Congratulations! And I am so glad to hear that Jake’s heart is mending and he’s doing well. You know, every time I look at my beautiful children and my amazing husband I think to myself “I am right where I am meant to be”. I had more than one broken heart , but it all led me here. Jake will be with his true partner one day and think the same. It can be so painful getting there, but so worth it all. :)

Enough of my middle age mom philosophizing (my kids are rolling their eyes somewhere right now and don’t even know why :rotfl:)

I am off to Tampa on Friday!!! I am really excited. Four days of fun and sun with all the women in my family. How much do you want to bet I come home and start planning a trip to Orlando? :scratchin

Oh wow moving home, it's certainly been full on of late. The building looks really pretty. Glad you found somewhere to settle down :goodvibes

Glad you made it home safe, and congratulations on the new home! Were you sitting all weekend waiting for acceptance, or did you know before you left? I had one of those nail biting weekends once after making an offer to an owner who was out of town. Not to be repeated!

Congrats on the condo! Great photos! I spied the Swiss Chalet in the background. That's the place I had my first poutine from. Not at the restaurant, I think one of my friend's parents picked it up on the way home for dinner when I was visiting them outside Toronto. If I remember correctly it went something like - you've never had poutine? Where can we get some without having to go out? It was good. I introduced some friends to it on a trip to DC when we ate at Elephant & Castle (yum). I may need to try the poutine stand at DS this fall.

Oh @afan! You have much to learn grasshopper! Most of us up here north of 49 would maintain you still haven't had poutine. And DON'T expect to get anything like real poutine at DS! Unless the curds have been inspected by the cow that gave the milk, and the gravy has been bubbling all day on the back of maman's wood burning farm stove, it's not poutine. To say you have had poutine is like Buddy saying he's had the Best Coffee in The World (Elf)! Someday, if your wanderings ever bring you to the French parts of Eastern Canada, stop by a casse-croûte for the real deal. You can tell the good ones by the line ups out the door at all hours of the day. Then we can make you @afan for real!

Darn, I just ate lunch and now I'm hungry again!

Glad you made it home safe, and congratulations on the new home! Were you sitting all weekend waiting for acceptance, or did you know before you left? I had one of those nail biting weekends once after making an offer to an owner who was out of town. Not to be repeated!

Oh @afan! You have much to learn grasshopper! Most of us up here north of 49 would maintain you still haven't had poutine. And DON'T expect to get anything like real poutine at DS! Unless the curds have been inspected by the cow that gave the milk, and the gravy has been bubbling all day on the back of maman's wood burning farm stove, it's not poutine. To say you have had poutine is like Buddy saying he's had the Best Coffee in The World (Elf)! Someday, if your wanderings ever bring you to the French parts of Eastern Canada, stop by a casse-croûte for the real deal. You can tell the good ones by the line ups out the door at all hours of the day. Then we can make you @afan for real!

Darn, I just ate lunch and now I'm hungry again!

I know all that and should have mentioned that in my post. I was told it wasn't true routine but was as close as we could get. It was the same as elephant and castle.

No plans to go to the eastern part of Canada any time soon, but it's on the list. Now if there's somewhere in/near Vancouver I'll grab my nexus card and passport and take a trip up for lunch one Saturday ☺

Congrats on the condo!! And I'm glad you had a nice trip back home

Love love love! Such a cute place. When the first picture loaded with nice green grass I thought at first it was in Celebration a nd you were telling us you were moving south. I am happy to hear you had a good weekend.

Congrats on the condo! Great photos! I spied the Swiss Chalet in the background. That's the place I had my first poutine from. Not at the restaurant, I think one of my friend's parents picked it up on the way home for dinner when I was visiting them outside Toronto. If I remember correctly it went something like - you've never had poutine? Where can we get some without having to go out? It was good. I introduced some friends to it on a trip to DC when we ate at Elephant & Castle (yum). I may need to try the poutine stand at DS this fall.

Thank you! :goodvibes We are both super excited!

Swiss Chalet is a favorite stop for us whenever we are back visiting family....a little taste of home that we miss now that we're living across the border. We've never tried the poutine at Disney Springs just yet, but Steve is intrigued by their breakfast variety. One of these days, we will have to hit the Springs early and give it a whirl.

Congrats on the new home purchase! I love it. It reminds me of a Disney resort! lol Love the veranda. Can picture you sitting out there with your coffee or beverage while surfing the disboards. :)

Thank you! I must admit, we thought the EXACT same thing ::yes::. As we were driving around the quaint little streets the day we went to the first open house, Steve actually looked at me and said, Doesn't this kind of remind you of Disney World? Kind of Port Orleans-ish. Don't you think?

So glad that you had a great weekend! I know it was so good to see Jake and both of your parents. Congrats on your new home! :)

Thank you! It was a great weekend, for sure. In fact, it was extra special knowing our next trip home might not be for a while now. With moving, and then Florida, it's quite likely it might be June or so before we get back again. I'm sure we'll have family visit us here in MI in the interim (thank goodness) but unless there's a family emergency, I doubt we'll be Ontario bound in the foreseeable future.

Awesome. Congratulations on a new home. Looks wonderful and a pretty condo. So happy you got some back home time with Jake and family. Grandkitty time too.

We get snow today and Friday. Yay! for Winter. Not. So ready for warmer temps. Your May trip should have lovely temps. Just right, and hopefully not too hot or cold.

Not quite in vacation countdown mode yet. At least little one's school district sent out the next year's calendar. So, we know what days will be winter break already. That's a good thing. At least one more year, and our local school district's calendar won't be an issue. Just what 2 colleges' schedules of where our kids will be at. I know the one of the older one, but I doubt very much little one will go to that same one. Knowing our luck, their Spring Breaks will not be at the same time. So much for our end of summer vacations that will continue to be a no go, for the next 5 years. Sigh, school and school sports.

Thank you Lynne! :goodvibes

So far, our May trips have been simply ideal where weather is concerned (crowds too, for that matter). Fingers crossed that this year is equally as pleasant and perfect. We are still waiting for the trip where we get washed out by rain :umbrella:. The law of averages is bound to catch up with us eventually.

It definitely an adjustment as the kids grow older and the predictable schedules get less than predictable. Fingers crossed that their breaks align for you for the next few years.......make sure that lovely young lady of yours chooses her post-secondary education wisely ;). Just kidding, of course.

I hope your snow turned out to be minimal......try as I might, I find little beauty in this frigid season. At least the days are growing longer and its not dark quite so early in the evening. I can't wait until we're back to being able to take long walks after dinner at night. I hate being cooped up inside for months on end.

Jake does look good! I'm glad he's doing well. Congrats on the condo purchase! Moving is never fun but having a trip to Florida right after makes it more bearable!
Amen to that! ::yes:: As I'm hauling boxes and scrubbing walls, I'll play my SeaWorld soundtrack and dream of palm trees and warm breezes :beach:.

Gorgeous condo! Congrats! And I love your grandcat! Isn't it so cute how they always just have to sit on your clothes, paperwork, etc!

Thank you! And that grandkitty of mine is quite the little beast :rotfl:. A hellion, he is. But oh-so-loveable :teeth:. He knows Nana adores him, and I can't help but spoil him rotten.

Congratulations on the new home!

I know it was a great weekend for you being able to catch up and see family and Jake!

Thank you! :goodvibes

The condo looks beautiful Gina!!! Congratulations! And I am so glad to hear that Jake’s heart is mending and he’s doing well. You know, every time I look at my beautiful children and my amazing husband I think to myself “I am right where I am meant to be”. I had more than one broken heart , but it all led me here. Jake will be with his true partner one day and think the same. It can be so painful getting there, but so worth it all. :)

Enough of my middle age mom philosophizing (my kids are rolling their eyes somewhere right now and don’t even know why :rotfl:)

I am off to Tampa on Friday!!! I am really excited. Four days of fun and sun with all the women in my family. How much do you want to bet I come home and start planning a trip to Orlando? :scratchin

I agree wholeheartedly, my friend :goodvibes. Like the Garth Brooks song says, "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers".

I am so excited for your southern escape!! You must be literally counting down the hours and minutes until you're comfortably settled on that plane. Have a fruity drink with an umbrella peeking out of it for me, would ya? Soak up all the marvelous sunshine that you can, and enjoy every single minute. Feel free to pop in and give us a Tampa weather update to make us all jealous ;).

Oh wow moving home, it's certainly been full on of late. The building looks really pretty. Glad you found somewhere to settle down :goodvibes

LOL, I must admit I feel like I'm on a bit of a runaway train these days!! Hopefully this will be the last of the "excitement" for a while. I'm much more comfortable being predictable and boring :rotfl:.

Our offer was accepted the middle of last week, conditional on an inspection which was done on Friday. Unfortunately, the inspection yielded a few issues that we felt the seller should address, so we had to wait all weekend and until Monday for his answer [he would not sign the addendum until he spoke with the representative from the Home Owners Association, and they are not in the office on the weekend]. The seller has been a bit of a difficult fellow throughout the process and our agent advised us to be ready for him to say no to all requests, but we were delighted to learn he agreed to remedy each of the concerns. Good things come to those who wait, I guess!

Patience has never been one of my finer attributes, but I'm trying to embrace the lessons in all of this :rolleyes:.

Nice condo....when will my room be ready?

Thank you. And OF COURSE your room will be ready! Friends are always welcome :goodvibes. Your suite features a queen bed, a private en suite, and a personal tour guide. Krispy Kreme donuts will be waiting on the nightstand on request :teeth:.

Congrats on the condo!! And I'm glad you had a nice trip back home

Thanks Joanna! It's always good to have a visit, but good to come back home to MI too. I guess my heart officially lives in 2 places now :blush:.

Love love love! Such a cute place. When the first picture loaded with nice green grass I thought at first it was in Celebration and you were telling us you were moving south. I am happy to hear you had a good weekend.

It definitely has the Disney charm :cutie:. Apparently its referred to as a "neo-traditional community" (I had to Google that myself, had never heard the term before). Every home has a front porch and/or front balcony, and all garages are in the rear. It's supposed to create a better sense of community and encourage neighbors to interact with each other. Only having been here a year (and in a rental community for that time), we've still made limited friends here in Michigan, so I'm hoping this is the kind of place that we'll make lots of great connections.

Congrats on your new beautiful home :goodvibes. Just like the others said, for an instant I was transported to Florida. Good luck and enjoy every minute. Glad that you had a nice visit to your other home and family. It was nice to see your son smile in the picture with you and your mom after such a heartache.

Enjoying your pre-trip report :thumbsup2. We usually do hotels but a couple of years ago we went to Williamsburg with another family and rented a time share there. I actually really enjoyed it and would consider other time share properties to rent. This place looks very nice to try and I love having good reviews.

I totally understand how you feel when you find that bathing suit that works. I think I spend the most time picking bathing suites out more than anything :eek:. I agree with bright spring colors on a suit it looks so pretty.

Glad to hear you are keeping Boma. We stayed at AK on our last trip and ate at Boma. We enjoyed it so much and the resort itself is beautiful too.

We are headed to Unviersal and college touring in late June. I am so excited to get back there. When we plan our 2019 trip we will also be looking at housing and neighborhoods.:jumping1::cool1:

We are looking at University of Central Florida and University of Tampa. We had decided a few years ago to move there after she graduates. She wants to live home and go to college and she loves Florida too. It will be a win win for everyone:)

I have to say I am enjoying this thread very much. Everyone is so nice and funny and I feel like I belong here. I am not familiar with many of the wonderful posters except for Pigletto. Who was very helpful for me last year with a Universal hotel question :goodvibes. I love these forums and look forward to conversing. It's funny I start telling people all the tips I learn and the people I talk to and they look at me like "don't you have anything better to do with your time". I reply this is time well spent:D

Look forward to hearing more:banana:

Congratulations on the condo!! It's so charming! I agree with everyone else, it is very Disney and reminds me of Celebration!

-- Dawn

Congrats on your new beautiful home :goodvibes. Just like the others said, for an instant I was transported to Florida. Good luck and enjoy every minute. Glad that you had a nice visit to your other home and family. It was nice to see your son smile in the picture with you and your mom after such a heartache.

Enjoying your pre-trip report :thumbsup2. We usually do hotels but a couple of years ago we went to Williamsburg with another family and rented a time share there. I actually really enjoyed it and would consider other time share properties to rent. This place looks very nice to try and I love having good reviews.

I totally understand how you feel when you find that bathing suit that works. I think I spend the most time picking bathing suites out more than anything :eek:. I agree with bright spring colors on a suit it looks so pretty.

Glad to hear you are keeping Boma. We stayed at AK on our last trip and ate at Boma. We enjoyed it so much and the resort itself is beautiful too.

We are headed to Unviersal and college touring in late June. I am so excited to get back there. When we plan our 2019 trip we will also be looking at housing and neighborhoods.:jumping1::cool1:

We are looking at University of Central Florida and University of Tampa. We had decided a few years ago to move there after she graduates. She wants to live home and go to college and she loves Florida too. It will be a win win for everyone:)

I have to say I am enjoying this thread very much. Everyone is so nice and funny and I feel like I belong here. I am not familiar with many of the wonderful posters except for Pigletto. Who was very helpful for me last year with a Universal hotel question :goodvibes. I love these forums and look forward to conversing. It's funny I start telling people all the tips I learn and the people I talk to and they look at me like "don't you have anything better to do with your time". I reply this is time well spent:D

Look forward to hearing more:banana:

I do have the BEST readers on the Dis, don't I? ::yes:: :goodvibes I love the fact that everyone is very "real".....we can cry together as easily as we laugh together (and yes, some of my TR peeps are truly some of the most amusing folks I know :laughing:) I'm glad you're a part of it, too, bobbie68! We always have room for a new friend here!

I've gotta say, I'm a tad jealous that you might be living my dream in the foreseeable future......Tampa is a lovely area! Hopefully you will find the perfect home when its time to relocate.

How fun to be heading to Universal so soon! The new projection show on the castle looks AMAZING!! :worship: I'm a little bummed to be missing out on such a spectacular new addition to the park......our AP's ran out just a tad too soon.

Congratulations on the condo!! It's so charming! I agree with everyone else, it is very Disney and reminds me of Celebration!

-- Dawn

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Gina - Kobe is AMAZING. We just went last week for my birthday dinner. (They give you a discount with their loyalty program.) It's seriously delicious and they give you sooooooooooo much food. I'm a picky eater as well but I can stuff my face there. It's an Orlando institution, so you have to try it or you can't ever move here. ::yes::

Kobe is yummy! We've been to the one on hwy 192 in Kissimmee a couple of times. They use a lot of soy sauce, so be warned if you don't like soy.

I'm going to join in on the Kobe comments. I love it there! I go to the one on Palm Parkway/535 all the time

Hahaha, oh sangria. (Kobes also has a few delicious adult beverages).

It's nice to see more people agreeing with me on Kobes. It's so good. And it's so.much.food.

There are a few locations in the tourist area. There's one across the street from Universal (or, there used to be, not sure about now), one on 192 near Celebration, and one just off Palm Parkway and 535 area.

One rule is to go hungry. The piece of advice I was given the first time I went was "just keep eating".

Hmm, I think I've talked myself into a visit before you get here. Seriously, look into it!

You have all convinced us!! :rotfl2: Kobes it is! @chiamarie , well make a date for whatever evening you are free. But I'm guessing this means we won't have any stomach room afterward for a trip to the cookie dough cafe? :o Guess we'll have to break up the gluttony over two nights :teeth:.

LOL....after I left I did my grocery shopping and then went home, made a cup of tea and sat on my bed all afternoon watching TV. There may or may not have been a fuzzy blanket involved. Just for redemption....I did the paperwork after dinner.

I'm not really missing the March Break trip(yet) probably because I'm going to Mexico. I haven't even missed the whole school routine that has been my life for the last 20 something years. I thought it would be strange and I would feel at loose ends but I really haven't. I don't even miss GC all that much. Sounds bad but it's mainly because we FaceTime almost everyday.
How many days now until Mexico?? It's gotta be getting REALLY close! :banana:

Oh, so a tech-T.

Somebody needs to work on the naming. I guess it makes sense, but my mental picture had it on a completely different part of the body... :oops:
(think where runners put the body-glide)

:rotfl: Steve thought the same thing. Gotta be something in the way men think versus the way ladies think! :rotfl2:

popcorn::popcorn::

Actually, that's not entirely true. The doctor who saw me at the urgent care clinic yesterday morning said he had to double check my date of birth on his chart, because he didn't think it could possibly be right. Even if he was pulling my leg, he still made my day :teeth:. It's the little things, right? LOL
AMEN!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

OHHH I,Tonya sounds so good. I may actually have to drag DH to a movie.

Travel safely!!!! And kick that cold to the curb.[/QUOTE]

Did you happen to get out to see I, Tonya? If so, what did you think?

I know you were serious about snowsuits in May. I shop at Costco regularly and at mine the snow suits arrive in July. Followed in August by the full Christmas aisle....trees, lights and all. Pretty much all types of seasonal items are sold out within 2 weeks. The swim suits arrived at my store right before Christmas and were down to the last random weirdos by about Jan 3-4. Followed by a second round of different ones that are now almost gone. I haven't seen the sunscreen yet though.

Our Costco didn't have Christmas until late September/early October. They still had tons of seasonal stuff right up until the week before the holidays. Some GREAT deals, though! This was my first Christmas with a Costco membership and I absolutely LOVED their holiday merchandise. Some of the deals were incredible!!
:tigger::simba:Hey @dancin Disney style is your daughter still dancing?
@Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina Dis unplugged just did a review of the Edison. It looked amazing and the entertainment might be right up your alley. You can book on Open Table

So to interrupt your pre trip report. I called Sheraton Vistana Village today to see if I could send a parcel there ( kids want to stock up on dance stuff) and I spoke to Russell and asked how to get a room request. He was so nice! He told me the building I picked (23) was his favourite. I then asked for a top floor. He told me my requests were too easy and took care of everything. Then told me when he worked in case I needed him.

15 sleeps!
Yay for 15 sleeps!! (which is down to, what.....10 now? 9? Wahoo! :banana:) Is this your first stay at the Villages or have you vacationed there before? I know you're an SVR veteran but I can't recall you speaking of the Villages :scratchin.

Hmmmmm, never heard of the Edison. Must be new? I will have to check it out and see what the theme is! :surfweb:

All this chatter about Costco makes me jealous we don't have one! I've only ever visited the one in London I think it was, and was instantly in love!

They have the best 2% milk in the entire world. I have no idea what they do to that milk, but it makes me salivate just thinking about it. OMG, it's so good!!

We've saved a bundle since moving to MI with our Costco membership. I wondered it it would have value when its just the two of us, but we're there literally every week.

Have a nice weekend with Jake!

Thanks Joanna!! We had such a wonderful weekend!

Your pictures are beautiful!
I am going for the first time this March break!
Can you tell me what section of the hotel to avoid?
Is the spring section nice?

Honestly, I don't think there's any bad section at SVR. I would suggest you ask to not be placed in one of the buildings that border one of the two major roadways, but otherwise, all the sections are truly lovely (including Springs!!). We are partial to the Fountains section, but that's because that's where we own and that's our favorite pool. That said, we've had great stays in Spas, Lakes, and Fountains II as well......so you can't go wrong. I hope you love it!

We don't either! I am now curious as to what it's all about. We have a Sam's club but I didn't renew last year bc I was getting better prices other places.

Our new condo has a Sam's Club nearby but is further away from Costco. We've never been to a Sam's Club but were thinking we should invest in a membership when we move. You didn't find the membership had value for you?

Hope you've had a great weekend in Canada with Jake. Have you seen the email from Discovery Cove yet about the new "Paradise Nights", you and Steve might enjoy this.

I know your mom heart was exploding seeing your boy. I hope he's doing well and you had a fabulous time!

You know me well, my friend :). It was good to feel "complete" for a few days. For those three beautiful days, it was just like old times....watching Hockey Night in Canada and the Toronto Raptors on TV as a family, eating pizza and sharing a whole lotta laughs. I miss him already.

Once and awhile groupon will have deal on a Sams club membership. Oh yes it's 8 sleeps!

Here I see the Dis video of Edison

Awesome!! Thank you for that link!!

I am woefully behind on watching the Dis podcasts. I used to never miss an episode, but I haven't watched one in months!!

Once and awhile groupon will have deal on a Sams club membership. Oh yes it's 8 sleeps!

Thanks for the Groupon tip, I will definitely keep my eyes out for that. I think the Sam's membership is even less expensive than Costco, though, so it will seem like a deal even at full price.

8 sleeps! Holy moly, that's *SO* soon! The last week always flies by!

Hope you've had a great weekend in Canada with Jake. Have you seen the email from Discovery Cove yet about the new "Paradise Nights", you and Steve might enjoy this.

I hadn't seen it, so I looked it up on the website and OMG!! I got so excited!! I thought, to heck with the budget, we'll be splurging for that in May!! And then just as soon as I was gushing about it to Steve.....wham! I go from being all atwitter to totally crushed when I see that its not offered at all while we are there :sad:. I was so gutted! It sounds like an absolutely amazing new offering from DC, and I have no doubt that if Discovery Cove is spear-heading it, it will be nothing short of superb.

So, it's been a busy and hectic week since we returned from our brief foray back to Ontario to visit Jake. We've both had lots to catch up on at work, though it always mystifies me how one scheduled day off can create 3 days of backlog :confused:. We had drivers licenses to renew yesterday at the Secretary of State (otherwise we'd be walking everywhere :tiptoe: .... we were cutting it close to their expiry!!) and we've been knee deep in getting our documentation ready to file our taxes (which always puts me in a sour mood: the cross-border taxation specialists that Steve's company uses are difficult to deal with and make an already annoying process even more so). We've had moving stuff to sort through (getting quotes from moving companies, completing paperwork, selling some of the things we won't need in our new home, shopping for some of the new items we will need for the condo) and then, of course, there's this trip that continues to sneak up a little closer with each passing day.

I ashamed to admit that I've hardly done a thing as far as trip planning goes in at least a week. I hadn't even been running car rental rates on a regular basis (though I did so yesterday for the first time in an unknown number of days.........no decline, just a rate hike). Hopefully I didn't miss some great prices while I was preoccupied with all the other things that have been going on. I will have to be more attentive to that particular task in the coming weeks, busy or not. For some reason, rates don't seem to be fluctuating in the same patterns as they have in the past. So far, we haven't seen a single price drop since that initial reservation :confused3. While its normally unlikely that the first booking will end up being the one we actually use, perhaps we'll be surprised this trip and that will actually be the case?

While Steve and I were making the long drive to and from Ontario over the weekend, we did chat a lot about our budget for the trip, and how the purchase of the condo will affect our plans. Both of us agreed that we should probably reign in some of the more extravagant dining plans (sadly, that would include our Boma breakfast and our Ohana dinner :sad1:) and be a little more money smart, considering the big costs coming up as a result of the move. Much as we both really wanted to try those two Disney meals (and both would have been new experiences for us), we can eat equally as well for a fraction of the cost at one of the multitude of offsite restaurants.....and offsite doesn't necessarily have to be 'same old, same old' either. For example, a meal at 4 Rivers BBQ (which has been on our to-do list FOREVER) would be half the cost of Ohana and scratch another to-do off our Orlando wish-list. Breakfast poutine at Disney Springs would be a third of the price of Boma; heck, we could do the Characters in Flight balloon ride again afterward, and STILL be saving a notable sum versus the Boma ADR. So, I think we'll likely pull the plug on those reservations and do the right 'adult' thing. Much as we try to be wild and crazy and throw caution to the wind where our vacations are concerned, the reality is.......we are just money-conscious people by nature, and with the newest personal developments on the homefront, it's best to be frugal where we can be on our trip when it doesn't sacrifice the enjoyment. There will be plenty more trips (once we are fully settled into our new home) where we can do both Boma and Ohana if we so choose.

We are also considering deferring Gatorland until our autumn trip. Knowing that we have unlimited SeaWorld and Aquatica with our Discovery Cove admission, we think it might be wise to maximize our time at those two parks and save Gatorland for the vacation where we were not planning on doing any other parks. With the chaos of the upcoming move, an extra resort day in the mix wouldn't be a bad idea, either. Neither one of us want to be on the go from sun-up to sun-down on every day of this vacation, and I think that desire for relaxation and pool time will only grow stronger as the move grows closer. Gatorland has been around for decades and will still be there in the fall. I'm not ruling it out for sure just yet, but I'm not going to rush to purchase admission tickets right now, either. We'll see how things pan out over the next .... 92 days.

92 days!! :eek: We are officially in double digits! :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter