All DISers, Old and New!!

Aloha from the rock in the middle of the Pacific! WoW is all i can say! What a great place to meet incredible people! I found this site and am thrilled as it's helped with a lot of planning.

I visited WDW back in 94 when I was married with no kids (dink) and it truly was one of the most magical trips. I will be visiting again in Oct with 2 kids plus a boyfriend (that sounds so weird at 45) and his 2 kids. For everyone else, it'll be a first time. What excites me most is the kids, ages 10-13, have no idea we are going. We are keeping it a surprise and until they figure it out on their own. They think we are going to California to visit family, although, I've never said where, I've just said we're going to visit family and of course, Mickey and the gang are considered family. Because they are savvy in travel, the 2 older ones will probably figure it out when we are at the airport. Since we're connecting in Atlanta, I'm hoping it will only say ATL and not Orlando, therefore, they'll be confused as to why we would be going to ATL. If it doesn't click with them before that, they will definitely know by the time we board our connecting to WDW. OH MY, the expressions and excitement when that hits them will be one of my highlights of the whole trip.

So I thank each and everyone of you who have contributed anything to this board. Reading some posts has made me laugh, salivate (from the food) and even choke with tears. I have gathered a lot of information that will make this trip very successful. I cannot wait to post some of our experiences from our trip. Mahalo again! Evalani (thank you telyn for my hawaii ears)

Aloha from the rock in the middle of the Pacific! WoW is all i can say! What a great place to meet incredible people! I found this site and am thrilled as it's helped with a lot of planning.

I visited WDW back in 94 when I was married with no kids (dink) and it truly was one of the most magical trips. I will be visiting again in Oct with 2 kids plus a boyfriend (that sounds so weird at 45) and his 2 kids. For everyone else, it'll be a first time. What excites me most is the kids, ages 10-13, have no idea we are going. We are keeping it a surprise and until they figure it out on their own. They think we are going to California to visit family, although, I've never said where, I've just said we're going to visit family and of course, Mickey and the gang are considered family. Because they are savvy in travel, the 2 older ones will probably figure it out when we are at the airport. Since we're connecting in Atlanta, I'm hoping it will only say ATL and not Orlando, therefore, they'll be confused as to why we would be going to ATL. If it doesn't click with them before that, they will definitely know by the time we board our connecting to WDW. OH MY, the expressions and excitement when that hits them will be one of my highlights of the whole trip.

So I thank each and everyone of you who have contributed anything to this board. Reading some posts has made me laugh, salivate (from the food) and even choke with tears. I have gathered a lot of information that will make this trip very successful. I cannot wait to post some of our experiences from our trip. Mahalo again! Evalani (thank you telyn for my hawaii ears)

Welcome! :cool1: :cool1:
Sounds like a great trip!

HIIIIIIII im julia( JU ) im 19 and a disney fanatic..also love me some michael buble...my perfect day would be a MB concert at WDW wahoo! Nice to meet you all!

hi my name is heather and I'm from baltimore, md. I'm 23 (24 in october) and in a week will be my very first trip to disney with my husband (his first too). We are going for our third wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more excited. Going to Disney has been a dream of mine since I was very little. DIS has been so helpful in planning for our trip!!!

:wizard:

hi my name is heather and I'm from baltimore, md. I'm 23 (24 in october) and in a week will be my very first trip to disney with my husband (his first too). We are going for our third wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more excited. Going to Disney has been a dream of mine since I was very little. DIS has been so helpful in planning for our trip!!!

:wizard:

oh you are guna have the best time..i liked disney when i was little but not to the extent i do now..goin to WDW changed that since the minute i entered MK i was hooked..u think its guna be the most amazin place in the world but once u been u find its BETTER!!! :cutie:

My poor husband thinks I am nuts as it is.... I can't ask him to be Peter Pan. :)

ive asked my DBf to go as peter pan he kinda looks like him lol
n650096388_116.jpg

can totally see him in green tights haha

hey how r u x

Doing pretty good! Pretty busy today, we're leaving tomorrow morning early for a weekend vacation with the girls and my mom. So I'm madly trying to get everything done and packed so we can leave pretty much once everyone's dressed.

This Thread put a smile on my face.........Hi I am Mayra, also known as Tink215.....My family calls me tink.....or the crazy disney nut,lol......I Liv in South Florida.....with my hubby Mr. Grumpy or sometimes h's a Pirate, and my 2 Princesses 7 & 4.......We did 2 nice trips this year thats about our avaerage.......WE were going for Thanksgiving but we have decided to visit family in New York, and do the Macy's Day parade and defenitely visit the Disney Store in New York.....

It is very nice to meet you Natalie......

Tink215

Doing pretty good! Pretty busy today, we're leaving tomorrow morning early for a weekend vacation with the girls and my mom. So I'm madly trying to get everything done and packed so we can leave pretty much once everyone's dressed.

ahh wish i was goin on vacation.. WDW?? x

This Thread put a smile on my face.........Hi I am Mayra, also known as Tink215.....My family calls me tink.....or the crazy disney nut,lol......I Liv in South Florida.....with my hubby Mr. Grumpy or sometimes h's a Pirate, and my 2 Princesses 7 & 4.......We did 2 nice trips this year thats about our avaerage.......WE were going for Thanksgiving but we have decided to visit family in New York, and do the Macy's Day parade and defenitely visit the Disney Store in New York.....

It is very nice to meet you Natalie......

Tink215

hey tink, yet another disneyholic :woohoo: your so lucky to live in florida..so close to the magic :wizard: awww NY is another one of my dream hols i'd love to visit there. how has your week been?? My DBf is a bit of a Mr.Grumpy so some days lol

nice to meet u 2 :hug:

Tink215

Hey Mayra, You will love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I went alot as a kid and I'm hoping maybe to take my daughters someday soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter