All DISers, Old and New!!

I'm doing fine, thank you! Just for kicks, I've been to the UK 10 times and I've taken my kids there 2 times. We love it. One of the best times we had was the first time I took them and we went up to the Lake District and visited Hill Top. What lovely country up there. Glad you're on the Dis and hope to have some lovely chats with you. :hug:

yeah we do have alot of country side..hows your week been?? yeah u 2 :hug: x

Well Hello! I'm Karen, I have been hanging around here planning my next big trip to the world this September. I love this place, so many great things! I am Disney Obsessed and here I don't feel like a freak! :rotfl:

yeah..its good to talk to others who share the same passion. no one i know gets it really..:sad1: least i got my mum who loves disney so we can sit and reminise bout our past trip all day lol

Hey there! My name is Aurora (yes, it actually is. My parents were hippies, lol) and I am 22 years old. I live in South Florida with my DFiance. We are planning a Disney Wedding for January 2010. We are Disney obsessed and so happy to be on the DIS!

Nice to meet you all! :wave2:

Hi! I'm Cathie. Pretty new here too. Got going on the boards basically for our cruise that is coming up in October but I though I would chech out some of the other parts. I have a DS who is 10. We have got to Disney many times but this is our first Disney cruise. We will also be staying and all-star movies and going to the MNSSHP! Can't wait.

I have NEVER been able to find someone who spells their name LIKE MINE!!! I am Cathie also!!! No one ever spells it like that. You just completely made my day :hippie:

Hey there! My name is Aurora (yes, it actually is. My parents were hippies, lol) and I am 22 years old. I live in South Florida with my DFiance. We are planning a Disney Wedding for January 2010. We are Disney obsessed and so happy to be on the DIS!

:welcome: ur fiances disney obsessed too?? ur so lucky lol x

Hi everyone!!! I'm Cathie. I'm 22, will be 23 in October. I'm from Colorado, but no, sadly, I've never been skiing even though I was born and rasied here, haha. :laughing: My boyfriend of 5 years and I are going to our first EVER trip to WDW in 44 days!!! I am UNBELIEVABLY excited. I found the dis while looking for unique WDW tips, and now I use it to...um...shall we say curb my excitement until my trip gets here haha. I am an absolute Disney freak and I REFUSE to ever grow up!!! My boyfriend says I'm obsessed, and I guess I am, but at least here I can find other people who are insanely obsessed just like me :banana:

I have NEVER been able to find someone who spells their name LIKE MINE!!! I am Cathie also!!! No one ever spells it like that. You just completely made my day :hippie:

I know I kind of hate the spelling because you can't find anythign preprinted with the name on it. I have to settle for Cathy. Not too big of a deal. I'm just happy if they get the sound half right.

My mom named my sister and I the same except for two letters. Carrie Lynn and Cathie Lynn. I don't know whether she was trying to be cute or just couldn't come up with anything better.

Yes you are SOOOOO lucky! I am begging for a Disney wedding and DBF keeps saying no way :confused3

I keep saying that my next wedding is going to be a Disney one. I guess I better find a guy that can handle my obsession.

:welcome: ur fiances disney obsessed too?? ur so lucky lol x

Oh geez! I know.. I got lucky! Actually I think he's a bit more Disney obsessed than me :thumbsup2

Aww, I hope you all get your Disney Fairy Tale Weddings! Seriously, try to convince your Dboyfriends or Fiances. Some of the girls on the Disney Weddings and Honeymoon board's weddings turned out to be better than almost every single wedding I've been to. Plus, like a gazillion times more magical.

Hi all! I'm Erin (30) I've been going to WDW since I've been 2 and am just as Disney obsessed as the rest of you! :rotfl: Just got back a couple of weeks ago from a family trip (fabulous!) and am now planning on taking my DBF on his very first Disney trip. :cool1: Can't wait!

Nice to meet all of you!

Hi all! I'm Erin (30) I've been going to WDW since I've been 2 and am just as Disney obsessed as the rest of you! :rotfl: Just got back a couple of weeks ago from a family trip (fabulous!) and am now planning on taking my DBF on his very first Disney trip. :cool1: Can't wait!

Nice to meet all of you!

hey :welcome:

I've been around the DIS for several years now and have made many good friends from this board. I love it! :thumbsup2 My name really is Brack :confused3 (little imagination) My wife and I have had AP's for over 15 years. We go to WDW several times a year. Cruising on the Magic is another love of ours. We are know by co-workers as Disney Fanatics! :dance3:

:welcome: to everyone!!

I love meeting DISers!

nt long i see im jeaous:guilty: wish i was goin this year..oh wel next year will come soon enough things are good yeah..u guna dress up for MNSSHP?? xx

I was thinking of it...Any ideas of something light? It's going to be hot...:scared1:

Hello everyone!

My name is Stefanee(35) and I have a wonderful DH(38), a DS(10) and a DS(7). My trip in December 2008 will be the 2nd time that I have gone to WDW. The first trip was also in December but in 2006. We are going with my Mom and Dad who are flying down while we will be driving from NH.

I just love how Pop and the rest off Disney is decorated for Christmas! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter