Alcoholic Drinks on the Wish Suggestions

WINTER

DIS Veteran
what are your specialty drinks when on the Wish? I plan to try a Moka Experience which I've read is amazing but was curious about other suggestions!

what are your specialty drinks when on the Wish? I plan to try a Moka Experience which I've read is amazing but was curious about other suggestions!
The Norwegian brew flight at Arrendell was super yummy. I also enjoyed all of the drinks I had at the Star Wars lounge.

I need to start writing this stuff down...

Can't suggest a particular beverage, but I encourage you to go to The Rose for whatever you decide.

has the wish introduced happy hour? those are my favorite cocktails on the other ships....
I compared Navigators from recent Wish and Magic cruises. Magic had Happy Hours listed; Wish did not. Both 4-Night cruises. Dream in Europe did.

They all do have a discounted Drink of the Day. Sometimes it can be what you want. But it’s always a cocktail, not a beer.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest